Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need Advise

As far as utilities which are good to have for our classes? Is the god battle good to have for the increased attack rate. As for the mags I should mainly focus on pow and dex should I place any points on def for the Cast? And for the Ramarl what would be ideal stats for her mag since she will be able to use Techs?

God Battle is a good one, definitely. Your S-Parts 2.01 will cover a good amount of extra ATA when you're not using a Delsaber's Shield or other utility shield. Cure/Freeze is a must, and Cure/Shock for casts is handy (although not as important with an anti-casting RAmarl). Hold on to 4 resist/devils and 4 of whatever the 15 light resist units are. PSOBB has a better selection of units for rangers than PSOGC, with stuff that apparently speeds up projectiles etc. Generally speaking, different utility units are mostly important for hunters and meatbags - most of a ranger's mandatory equips will lie in the different guns they bring. You can rely mostly on just raw damage and ata for units on rangers, then the safety of being at range and your raw hp will do the rest of the work.

You'll want a spread needle, an HP stealing rifle or handgun (high hit is more important than high HP steal amount, since you mainly need it to hit). Demon's special rifle, a paralyzing or freezing rifle (do note that paralysis and freeze stack, one pauses the other's timer...I think paralyze pauses freeze, so paralyzing a frozen thing will delay the freeze's timer until the paralysis expries). Then the fun stuff, like yas 9k's, etc. Be on the lookout for very high hit handguns too, to combine with parts of egg blaster if you find them.

If you want my honest opinion I'd suggest one of the RAcasts go hunter, though. Any kind of hunter is good, they each have an equally unique take on swords (HUcaseal is a bit redundant, but HUcast does have the worst ATA of all hunters so the caseal may be preferable for you). I mean, it just feels odd with 3 rangers. Like it would get boring, fast, and then you'd have more gear you could use as you find it during other hunts (this is an important thing to consider, actually). Just my opinion though, it depends.

edit: Oh, also, for the RAmarl. You can raise up your standard sato/nidra for her, for the invincibility specials. But also make sure to raise up an MST mag for learning high level techs you find. Just get a second mag and feed it MST stuff, then only equip it when you have discs to learn. Also keep MST units for this purpose. It doesn't need to be perfect or even have good PB's. Make sure both RAcasts have Mylla & Youlla, though. A combo'd PB with M&Y will really tack on some serious damage that lasts a lot longer than level 20 S&D, and will usually add up to more damage than what a regular PB would have done.
    Last edited by gigawuts; May 11, 2013 at 09:52 PM.