Default Mag ability and t-atk question

Hi,

Every tech weapon I give seems to up Dexterity as well as t-atk. So at 46, I had 13 dex, 33 t-atk. Since I see a lot of suggestions to have a pure t-atk mag, how do I get rid of the dex now and what do I feed to give only t-atk?
    I was feeding rods and talises.

Is it too late to fix it now? Mag is level 50.

Thank you.

You can't remove stats that are added. You'll want to balance weapons with trimates or some 6* room items.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    You can't remove stats that are added. You'll want to balance weapons with trimates or some 6* room items.
    or strictly feed it Tech food devices that you can get by exchanging 2 photon spheres I think.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

A little dex is fine anyway. Max level for mags is going to be 175 soon and as long as you'll have 700 + T Atk by 60/60 you can afford to spread your points out to a bit.

Certain armors and weapons require over 400 dex to equip and while you may or may not want them, the option is always nice. Since a newman Fo/Te or Fo/Fi only gets up to 392 dex at 60/60, 20-25 dex (maybe even 30) wouldn't be a bad plan.

Use the skill tree planner/simulator which also has a mag planner and see how your stats match up. a mag with 125 T atk on a female newman is plenty, but if you're playing a different race/gender, you may need more.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!