Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Still gotta say we need to get real breathing in that section for the added horror factor
    but otherwise <3

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Yay for creepy whispers.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

It's been too long since I've updated this thread, so I suppose I'll at least share what I'm working on.

A team member asked for a title theme for a game he's working on. This would be the second time I do a title theme. But, I just can't find the time and energy to work on it. I'm about half done, and need to finish the piece up and clean up what I have. But, here's what I have so far.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/l567...n+Memories.mp3

I swear if I have to work on another creepy piece...

Here, I have it finished. Maybe. I might tweak it a bit more later, but I really want to focus on other things.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/l567...n+Memories.mp3

This is a title song to a game being made, whose blog can be found here:

http://ayanetakimono.blogspot.com/20...ings-blog.html

Now let's see if I can dust off this harpsichord.

... why didnt i never bother to click this thread? o_o

I really like your songs. o3o

Can I ask for a commission? :

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>

Quote Originally Posted by mommy_cornelia View Post
    Can I ask for a commission? :
    Yes! Please!

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Ooh, creepy. I like.
    Yeah, but creepy is starting to get boring for me. This is my third one already. I'm ready for something else.

Now for something different. This one's not written by me. Qoxolg wrote something, and wanted me to go over it and do things to it. Overall I just changed the instruments, added one instrument, and changed a chord here and there. A few crescendos, a few stress marks.
    Anyway, here it is. I'm not sure why Qoxolg hasn't released his version yet, but here's mine.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ncu1...%27s+theme.mp3

And, since this isn't my piece, I'm not adding it to my soundcloud.

About time, that I left you here a comment, sorry I didn't sooner. ;; So I gotta ay so far I was just a quiet listener and never really commented because I have absolutely no clue about music hahah. (That's rather my dads division hahah.)

But I really love your stuff! My personal favourites is for one the Captivating Madness, because it sure reminds me a bit of the Krazoa Test themes in Starfox Adventures where this really creepy and ghostly woman voices whisper "Test of, Test of" and then the corresponding Test title. (I never really realized tho what they whispered until my friend told me and now I can hear what they whisper too omg.) But Captivating Madness is really really super creepy, and it gave me the chills just like the Krazoa Test themes, so you've really hit the point with this one.

The next one I've really loved was Vile Pandemic, a nice Falzes based theme with much tension. Just beautifully done ahhh, I have a big love for violins so I immediately loved it to be honest. I can totally imagine a full orchestra transition of it!

And to be honest I kind of love everything omg. Violent Fantasies also catched my ears, it's a super nice theme and it definitely sounds like a battle theme, so it totally fits Neiths character if she has aggressive impulses and stuff of this sort. Personally if you sped it up a tiny bit it kinda resembles stuff from Motoi Sakuraba, which is really neat because I love his works.

Okay I guess this is all for now, once again sorry for never commenting so far. ;;

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Now for something different. This one's not written by me. Qoxolg wrote something, and wanted me to go over it and do things to it. Overall I just changed the instruments, added one instrument, and changed a chord here and there. A few crescendos, a few stress marks.
    Anyway, here it is. I'm not sure why Qoxolg hasn't released his version yet, but here's mine.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ncu1...%27s+theme.mp3

And, since this isn't my piece, I'm not adding it to my soundcloud.
    Yes great! I love it I like your additions and I will see if I can use them when I will upgrade the song. I haven't shared it because it's not yet finished. I miss a lot of my virtual instruments and sample libraries, because the latest addition of Logic only supports 64-bit instruments. I only used the most basic instruments that come with the program, but there is much better stuff out there. I also haven't figured out all the stuff about mastering and mixing my sound, which can become very complex when you start working with compression, reverb, and EQ'ing.

I hope you enjoyed working on this cheerful song for a change