Thread: Help on Install

Default Help on Install

Ive been trying to install the game for around 2 games now and wishing i new Japanese lol. Ive followed the download/account set up step by step from

http://kotaku.com/5928484/cant-wait-...panese-version

which is how i stumbled upon this forum.

the download went smoothly but now on install im following all the steps as is.
    But when i get to Step 5 and hit the correct button a diff screen pops up thats wishes me pick some form of destination for something (trying to get a SS of it atm)
    but whenever i hit ok on any directory i choose from it comes up with an error and the only english in it is PSO2_SETUP-1a.bin (japanese symbol) C:\(proceeds to state whichever directory i chose) workin on a SS of this as well for you guys.
    Loved PSO on gamecube and would very much enjoy playing the 2nd one on updated servers.

<3 much love

Attachment 2737

System Specs

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
    Memory: 6144MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 6068MB RAM
    Card name: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11

i have skype if it would be easier for a talk through instead of forum chat as well, i would love to log onto servers on my day off

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

It's looking for the PSO2_SETUP-1a.bin file, you should have it wherever you downloaded it.

hmm i downloaded straight to the desktop, im trying to install into an actual folder now, i figured that part out w/ the setup-1a

im trying to remember if it even came w/ the download and showed up on my desktop. so ill just have to wait till the redownload is done

i also get a weird error mid download ill have to SS it and post it that might be bothering it

trying to find somewhere to just download the two setup files by themselves but being unsuccessful