Default "New Hights of Force" Client Order problems

This is the 2nd + 5 skill points CO for Force. I'm having problems with meeting the requirement for killing a Banther with a Talis, you only need to kill 1. I've killed two, the original version in VH Tundra Free Field, and the Forest variant in VH second TA mission. The game doesn't want to acknowledge I've killed one (They where both 41+ and I killed them with Talises).Do I need to kill each enemy type in order (I've killed two 41+ Big Vaders with a Rod, both of which the game has counted toward the goal of the CO. Anyone know what gives? Thanks for the reply.

If you're sure that you killed a lvl 41+ Fang Banther with a Talis, I don't know what to tell you except try again. Fang is the forest variant. Are you sure you didn't accidentally go to the Banshee route in Nab 2 TA?

Yeah. Banther is the Male version with the long Mane correct?

Yes, that is correct. Try again, I guess.

Nab2 VH TA has a lv46 Fang Banther if you take the left path in area 3, so it should count for the CO if you have a talis out when it dies.

In VH tundra you'd get the Snow Banther which is not what you've been asked to kill, and in Forest of NabII it's a Fang Banshee which, again, is not what you're after.

As others have said, go again to TA NabII and go left in the Tundra area to face a "proper" Fang Banther. And don't forget to equip the talis

You can also go to any Free Field Ruins MPA and hope it spawns in a Change Over Code Duel.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Hero-Break View Post
    This is the 2nd + 5 skill points CO for Force. I'm having problems with meeting the requirement for killing a Banther with a Talis, you only need to kill 1. I've killed two, the original version in VH Tundra Free Field, and the Forest variant in VH second TA mission. The game doesn't want to acknowledge I've killed one (They where both 41+ and I killed them with Talises).Do I need to kill each enemy type in order (I've killed two 41+ Big Vaders with a Rod, both of which the game has counted toward the goal of the CO. Anyone know what gives? Thanks for the reply.
    A second! I just reached level 40 with force and went in Amadeusca speed run with it I overestimated the difficulty it seems so I'll do the hardmode TA with dark ragne to fill my quota. I got a changeover code duel during a hard dessert exploration, still sad I didn't pick up the quest then (between Hans and Revelle is a lot of quest space) as I defeated two Ragnes in a row.