Exclamation Can't select my character because of AC warning message!

I'm English and I have downloaded the Japanese version of PSO2. I have created a SEGA ID and I can log in fine. Only, after I have selected a ship, four menu options appear (on the guide there are only 3). When I click on the top option(character select I think), it comes with another button to click on, which I presumed was my character but when I click on that, it comes up with a message about buying more character slots and charging my AC. I have created 2 characters and the options that appear in the guides way to deleting them do not show up on my game menu. Any help would be much appreciated!!!
    Last edited by PhayGoat; May 22, 2013 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhayGoat View Post
    I'm English and I have downloaded the Japanese version of PSO2. I have created a SEGA ID and I can log in fine. Only, after I have selected a ship, four menu options appear (on the guide there are only 3). When I click on the top option(character select I think), it comes with another button to click on, which I presumed was my character but when I click on that, it comes up with a message about buying more character slots and charging my AC. I have created 2 characters and the options that appear in the guides way to deleting them do not show up on my game menu. Any help would be much appreciated!!!
    You created 2 characters on the same profile? Last I recall you get only one free.

Issue: If you created 2 characters already then you are out of available character slots to create for the profile. If that's not what you meant, it's likely the following-character transfers or misunderstanding that the second option in the character selection screen was to log in your character but that's actually to by another. (could be more reasons though) error pops up, highlight the entire thing if possible then copy-n-paste into Google translate if you have no English patch.