Unhappy Having trouble with SEGA ID Registration

Hi all,

I've been having trouble registering for a Sega ID. So we all start with this.

Attachment 2755

Then press the blue button. Then I get this.

Attachment 2756 which translates to this Attachment 2757

So i click return, and then I get this.

Attachment 2758 which translates to this Attachment 2759

Someone please help. I really want to play this game in jp server. T_T

I am getting this also. Anyone know if there is a way around these errors. I didn't see anything regarding this in the list of errors post on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    There's a big old section that says "REGISTRATION ERRORS":

I'd recommend trying the Chrome plugin~

Thank you for the response AIDA. I actually did look at that section but there is no mention of the error codes that the OP and I are getting. Basically after I enter my email it gives me error 008. The japanese on that error translates into "There is network congestion. Try again later." When you click return on that page it gives you error 022 which I can't remember what that translates to but the OP has pics of all these errors and what they translate to in his post. I have the chrome extension installed but that didn't really change anything. It could be the site is getting slammed which is fine and I will have to try later but I wanted to make sure it was not anything that others have run into and worked around in some way. If anyone knows a way around these errors let me know. Thanks for your help thus far.

****UPDATE 05/29/2013 12:42 PM EST******

It would seem that the registration site is now down period. Every time I try to open it I get a japanese message which translates into this "Currently, with regard to this page, we have suspended the function by failure.
    It has conducted a survey and response towards the causes, to resolve, to everyone that I had access
    We apologize for any inconvenience, but, as you please wait for a while now, thank you." Anyone else getting this issue?

****UPDATE 05/29/2013 6:15 PM EST*****

I am still not able to get to the registration page. I am still getting the message I posted above. Is anyone else having this issue with the registration site?
    Last edited by solidsnake33333; May 29, 2013 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks AIDA. I too tried the extension, as well as IE and Firefox. Still didn't work.

However, SEGA seems to have noticed, solidsnake. I tried again today and this is what I got.

Attachment 2761 which translates to Attachment 2762

Exactly what you got as well. Thanks for the update. I'll help monitor this incident and see if the website is restored, on a daily basis.
    Last edited by pochg29; May 30, 2013 at 08:06 AM.

I believe registration is still down right due to Sega. That means that the following stuff are also unavailable for future reference.

AC Charging Site
    SEGA ID Management Site
    One-time Password Registration Site
    SEGA ID Registration Site
    PC Authentication Key Emails
    Last edited by VANNO; May 30, 2013 at 09:34 AM.

Click on image or this for examples.
    PLAYER ID -12462545] [ TEAM - CRAPPYRAPPY

Ok. Well I was able to register today. But I can't get to the management site in order to register pso2 on to my SEGA ID. Anyone else having issues with this?

Yeah. Same here. I guess they're fixing it one by one. Let's just update this thread for everyone's convenience.

Those features seem to become unavailable from time to time. I know it sucks but you have to just try to be patient. It took me about five days to finally get into the game from the time I decided to actually register. It'll be up eventually. Hang in there.

Rappy Hunter

Using any hotmail, live and outlook addresses can cause this issue, use gmail as it is allowed