Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meji View Post
    ^ I'm highly curious about this as well. Sometimes it's kind of hard to get your character in the middle of the shot without cropping the image down. '
    You can close up to your character with the "-" on the num pad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Lol, Bob, you don't have to tell me that. I take screenshots all the time, 'ya know.
    Thanks for the concern though. xD

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Which sucks, because:
    >It zooms in too close
    >The elevation is different, so I gotta set the elevation inbetween swaps.

For one shot i'm aiming for, I need to switch between far/close during a PA sequence, which is all the more difficult cuz of elevation differences.

for the others i'd try, I'd like my avatar to not be in center frame, but still focused on.
    Hence the crop question

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Wait, so no cropping is allowed either?
    No, original screenshots please. But you are free to change resolution to something thats not as wide that would make it already smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Meji View Post
    ^ I'm highly curious about this as well. Sometimes it's kind of hard to get your character in the middle of the shot without cropping the image down. '
    You dont have to be the middle of picture but the focus. Meaning that if you look at the picture, one character will stand out besides all the others. Means that you can get help of friends as extras or even a photographer.
    I changed little of the opening text and replaced the "you" with "one". I think like this it's easier for some people as they can ask for help and it opens for some more possibilities.

Which sucks, because:
    >It zooms in too close

For one shot i'm aiming for, I need to switch between far/close during a PA sequence, which is all the more difficult cuz of elevation differences.

for the others i'd try, I'd like my avatar to not be in center frame, but still focused on.
    Hence the crop question
    I see what you mean, and I understand why you would want crop. I will consider cropping for now and talk with the ideagiver of teh contest about this and will inform you about it.
    For anyone sending in already, if rules change I will announce it and send you a PM about the changes, so eb sure you won't be left out on this change!

Thanks for all the questions, I hope my answers are satisfying to you. If you have any more questions please ask!
    Last edited by TenebriS; May 30, 2013 at 02:49 AM.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Sounds good. Though maybe "perfect" is a bad choice, there is no perfection :P just messing with ya tene~

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    \
    I see what you mean, and I understand why you would want crop. I will consider cropping for now and talk with the ideagiver of teh contest about this and will inform you about it.
    For anyone sending in already, if rules change I will announce it and send you a PM about the changes, so eb sure you won't be left out on this change!

Thanks for all the questions, I hope my answers are satisfying to you. If you have any more questions please ask!
    Thanks for considering it~
    Guess I'll need to think of other ideas for now.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Sounds good. Though maybe "perfect" is a bad choice, there is no perfection :P just messing with ya tene~
    Oh my, just encouraging to aim for perfection. :P
    I know you jsut messin here, but I hope you participate!!!

Which sucks, because:
    >It zooms in too close

Hence the crop question
    Talked with the ideagiver about this topic and we both came to the same conclusion.

While little cropping can be allowed, there shouldn't be to much. Simple cropping only, no extraordinary shapes; This is about the character AND the setting so the backgroudn will eb an important part, if you crop to much it won't do you any good.

Please consider these points first and try to do it on a normal sized screenshot. But if that jsut won't work you can try the cropping.
    ~It's how the character matches their setting so the background is important~

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Oh my, just encouraging to aim for perfection. :P
    I know you jsut messin here, but I hope you participate!!!
    Hehe of course I will. Need to find a nice spot that's all and get unlazy (main problem haha)

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Yay, that's the perfect answer for me.
    I'm game, thanks for the heads up TenebriS!

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Must make a fabulous picture.