Default Just Started Playing

I'm fairly new to pos2 and just started playing the game this week. I been playing the game in japanese and it's some times a bit confusing, but I manage to figure out a few things and just need confirmation.

You need arc cash to purchase full character slots on a given server.

Will this work?

http://www.play-asia.com/WebMoney_20...-6307-4-6.html

I have one more question. Can you change your character's appearance after you created it like in wow barber shop or in swtor character re-customization?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperius View Post
    I have one more question. Can you change your character's appearance after you created it like in wow barber shop or in swtor character re-customization?
    Yes you can, however it'll cost real cash for most of it.

For your original question, yes that play-asia site should be correct. If you want to be sure, you can try searching PSO2 on playasia, iirc they had a webmoney card with PSO2 art on it. Keep in mind you also have to set up a Webmoney account and all that.

Don't recommend getting too many new characters, since it takes quite a while to grind just one. Be sure to use your AC on +50 inventory slot though.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

You don't need to create a WebMoney account to use the AC, you can load it into your account when selecting WebMoney.

Another thing I recall from Play-Asia, is that they mail the card to you. I personally use either CN-USA or JPWM as they send you the code from the site/email. SutoCorp is another popular reseller for their lower prices.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.