Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Gunner feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu Nem View Post
    Ratk 3 gives the same amount of ratk as 1 and 2. 3 > 6 > 10 > 18 > 23 > 28 > 34 > 40 > 50.
    ACRhan says something else:

R-ATK Up is only recommended if you have points left over and you don't know where to put them. Focus on only the highest upgradeable R-ATK Up for the best increase.

Does anyone know the real story? There are several Gunner discussions and everybody is saying other stuff... Its like there are no facts, just opinions about what suits best for themself...

I honestly think r-atk is the last thing you should consider in the gunner tree. Between Zero range advance, perfect keeper, attack PP restorate and chain finish, you don't have enough SP in the tree to max all those things so you have to stick according to your playstyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Du1337 View Post
    ACRhan says something else:

R-ATK Up is only recommended if you have points left over and you don't know where to put them. Focus on only the highest upgradeable R-ATK Up for the best increase.

Does anyone know the real story? There are several Gunner discussions and everybody is saying other stuff... Its like there are no facts, just opinions about what suits best for themself...
    I was only showing how much R-atk it gives, I wasn't recommending it.

I'm going to add in something on a post I did earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu Nem View Post
    The damage bonuses for Perfect Keeper and Zero Range Advance is pretty good. Get these if you can. Aerial Advance is kinda meh, it's very situational and there's no boss that will allow you to benefit from it.

Only get the R-atk boosts to fill out requirements for skills lower to the tree. It won't scale well in the long run as an +ratk won't be as good as percentage based boosts at higher levels.
    The reason why you don't pick up R-atk other than the reason I stated is because you could get more investing your skill points in other skills rather than investing your points into r-atk. You shouldn't even have the extra skill points to invest into r-atk. If you do, you're probably missing out in important skills. As the game's level cap increases, the benefits you get for the R-atk skills will get smaller and smaller. What's +50 R-atk going to be at level 80? 100? 120? The benefits of the damage bonuses you get from Perfect Keeper, ZRA, and Chain Finish are never going to decrease. 30% damage boosts from both ZRAs is still a 30% damage boost at level 80. A 20% damage boost from a maxed PK will still be a 20% boost at level 100. What's +50 r-atk at level 120?

And I do think there are too many Gunner threads.