Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Looking for someone to help me learn the ropes?

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I recently decided to come back to PSO2, I played in the beta, but hardly understood what I was doing. I was hoping there would be someone kind enough to log on with me and help me learn the basics for a bit? (Haven't created character yet, still patching(Near done).)

I do not mind helping you at all, my friend and I are currently playing and are willing to run you through the game. We are on Ship 10, commonly on Blocks 20-22. My PlayerID is the same as my username on this site.

K, I'll message you if you're still on in a few hours ! After patching, I hit check for updates agian, and well. 4200 more files to DL at a slow rate of 200kbps ;-;...

My friend and I will most likely be on all day and night, so don't fret.

Oh and 2 quick question, do I DL both the story and EN patch, and do I need to use the "Fix PSO2 EXEs" thing?

I never had to use the EXE fix, but the file has found a way to delete itself from my computer so if the exe recommends using it for those reasons, you should use it.

Both english patches are good to have, since most of your exp involves the story early on. So, yes, I do recommend getting both patches.

Please tell me the English patches are fairly small ?

The largest one should be Story patch, which is 1.57GB IIRC

;-; Welp. Should I even DL them now then? Considering tomorrow theres that update, so won't I have to reinstall them?

It shouldn't affect your patches, so unless the website says otherwise, you shouldn't have to re-patch until the July update. (as far as I know)