Cool Item Design Request Thread

Some time ago SEGA announced there will be an Item Design Contest for PSO2 which will run from May 24 till July 16. Besides submitting my own designs, I've been thinking it would be cool to draw designs for someone else who doesn't have any artistic abilities, but does have some very good idea's for design. Here is some basic information

- Since you can get disqualified for posting the picture prior to the announcement of the winners, I will not post the results in public, but will PM it.
    - If other artists are also willing to draw, then let me know. I will try to keep this first post with information about running requests and which artists are busy with which one and which requests are still open.
    - Try to give the best description you can if possible with reference pictures, but don't try to rip of other games or previous games in the PS series, since that won't be allowed.

Here is an example of an female costume design (with risk+99 for disqualification! oh noes!):

__________________________________________________ ______________

Artists

Qoxolg:

Open Requests

Damn, that's a good one you've got there. I take it that's Snobby Royal Q! I have a nifty idea that I'll PM to you tomorrow (well....later today for you, hehe).

Yep snobby Q the Queen.

Okay! Then I'll await your PM

I already have my second outfit for Q done.. still awaiting orders!

Alright, I submitted my 3 designs and 1 of Mr. O's designs! in all crappy google translated japanese (well, that worked with the previous contest) Still have 2 weeks for more 2 more designs if anyone is interested!