Default NP0 error - cannot find information.

Alright,

On a forum I mod, a couple people now have posted asking for help about an "np0 error". For the life of me, I cannot find information about it. I have gone through (*cough cough* ctrl+f abuse) AIDA's error thread, a couple other error threads. Even a few Google searches. But I cannot find anything.

The closest thing I have found was a picture of some GameGuard errors. I *think* that the "np" stands for "nProtect". But this is just me speculating.

Here are the two images I have gathered from the people needing help.

Spoiler!

I wish I could provide information about system setups, other programs being used (back to my speculation of np being for nProtect), or other useful information. But sadly, as I'm sure the support forum regulars know, people don't like to post useful information.

So, any suggestions as to what this could be or where I can find information about it?

Thanks in advance, you lovely folks!

According to AIDA, this is a GameGuard issue, I have been trying to fix it myself, least I can do is bump this thread.

bump. did you ever figure out what's going on here? having the same problem out of nowhere.

Seems like Gameguard is having trouble finding and reading info for its own program, you can delete all the files in the gameguard folder and let it redownload and see if that fixes the issue.

Default Problem

Hello all i have a same problem I look everywhere and I are still not managed to solve the problem i lost hope ._. , sorry for my english im french ..

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Bumping a serious issue since EP5 went live. Not even fixing permissions, checking for files or deleting gameguard folder is working! I use Avira antivirus and have white flagged all pso2 and tweaker related programs.
    Please do not bump threads that are over six weeks old. Next time, create a new thread. I'll turn this post into it's own thread for you.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!