Page 524 of 576 FirstFirst ... 24424474514521522523524525526527534574 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by jack0vblad3s View Post
    Hey everyone I'm very new to pso2, I just want to put that out there.
    I made a Br/Ra because I wanted to use bows, and followed this skill build
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    because I don't know what I'm doing, and figured whatever build I could find on google would be better than what I would come up with on my own. I don't understand why the build says to get weak bullet on a braver main, when braver's can't use rifles. Can someone please explain this to me and or give me a better skill build? I would really appreciate any help! Sorry for being so noob lol.
    Hey don't worry, we all started somewhere. The tree look pretty solid so you can follow it.
    - BR/RA can actually use rifle's PAs as well as weak bullet. You just need to get your hands on a BR/All class equippable Rifle.
    Now that is said and done, BR/RA is not a terrible combo, but it has insane gearing cost, very hard to play, and struggles a lot in some situations (against very fast bosses or numerous bosses), where an hybrid Bow + Katana BR/HU build will cover every situation (katana for mobs and fast bosses, bows for slow bosses) and has reduced costs for getting all the equips you need. !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 25, 2016 at 07:38 PM.

Oh okay so there are rifles that all classes can use. So when the balance changes come and I can reset my skill tree would you recommend switching over to Br/Hu hybrid because it's just more solid?
    Thanks for the help btw i really appreciate it. I've been having a lot of difficulty finding information on this game.

Also I've been leveling my mag with R-atk, and read earlier in the thread that it would be better to level S-atk for a Br/Hu hybrid. If I switch over what should I do about my mag?

^Use your mag for whenever you play Ranger or Gunner or Br/Ra or Br/Gu.

Can you get/buy a new mag with AC?

When did you start, is it too late to start over? Can you simply just create a new/additional character (it'd be nice to have an alt to help with gathering/TACOs)?
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Sep 26, 2016 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jack0vblad3s View Post
    Also I've been leveling my mag with R-atk, and read earlier in the thread that it would be better to level S-atk for a Br/Hu hybrid. If I switch over what should I do about my mag?
    Usually people will keep BR/RA for a ranged character (generally along GU/RA, GU/HU or RA/HU) while playing BR/HU wih a melee character ( can also play BO/HU, FI/HU etc). the choice is up to you, really

I'm thinking about installing PSO2es and charging AC to my account that way, with the intention to buy the expanded inventory slots (50 just aint enough, lol), and a new mag license. My old ones are for RA and FO, so my question is would a STR primary mag with secondary DEX be good? I hear alot about pure STR, but I'm so lazy with feeding them that my FO mag has mostly tech, but a few in other areas. My RA mag is similar, as I just feed them weapons they are based on. Ranged for ranged mag, tech for tech mag, and when servers return, melee weapons for melee mag.

My question is would that be a hindrance to me, and should I plan for a pure STR mag? Please be advised I am very lazy with mags, always have been since PSO on the Dreamcast. I'm something of a mag racist in that I see it as a tool, rather than a pet, and if it helps me out, I'll feed it appropriately, but I won't go out of my way to feed it Purina Heartguard Plus Advantage when generic store brand will "get the job done", so to speak. lol

Also, just hit 30 and did my first Hard Facility Exploration with the Catgirl and Mouseboy. It was my first play on the character after subbing it to Bouncer to boost its level a bit, and I have to say... that level 10 Hatou-rindou I bought killed those bosses faster than I was expecting. I mean they wouldn't stop getting in my face and screwing with my, still newbish positioning, but when I was able to get the sweetspot... it was doing some insane damage. (I totally miss my rocket jump for ground attacks. RIP me) I can't wait to see what this does when I get a katana better than the level 1 I have. I have a +10 NT one waiting for me to get ~100ish more s-atk, so I assume it's going to be awesome.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    I'm thinking about installing PSO2es and charging AC to my account that way, with the intention to buy the expanded inventory slots (50 just aint enough, lol), and a new mag license. My old ones are for RA and FO, so my question is would a STR primary mag with secondary DEX be good? I hear alot about pure STR, but I'm so lazy with feeding them that my FO mag has mostly tech, but a few in other areas. My RA mag is similar, as I just feed them weapons they are based on. Ranged for ranged mag, tech for tech mag, and when servers return, melee weapons for melee mag.

My question is would that be a hindrance to me, and should I plan for a pure STR mag? Please be advised I am very lazy with mags, always have been since PSO on the Dreamcast. I'm something of a mag racist in that I see it as a tool, rather than a pet, and if it helps me out, I'll feed it appropriately, but I won't go out of my way to feed it Purina Heartguard Plus Advantage when generic store brand will "get the job done", so to speak. lol

Also, just hit 30 and did my first Hard Facility Exploration with the Catgirl and Mouseboy. It was my first play on the character after subbing it to Bouncer to boost its level a bit, and I have to say... that level 10 Hatou-rindou I bought killed those bosses faster than I was expecting. I mean they wouldn't stop getting in my face and screwing with my, still newbish positioning, but when I was able to get the sweetspot... it was doing some insane damage. (I totally miss my rocket jump for ground attacks. RIP me) I can't wait to see what this does when I get a katana better than the level 1 I have. I have a +10 NT one waiting for me to get ~100ish more s-atk, so I assume it's going to be awesome.
    Plan for a pure S-ATK. Don't forget, you can use 336 Photon Spheres to buy 1008 S-ATK Mini Devices to power level your mag from 0 to 200 in a single go.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Plan for a pure S-ATK. Don't forget, you can use 336 Photon Spheres to buy 1008 S-ATK Mini Devices to power level your mag from 0 to 200 in a single go.
    I have no spheres, and only a handful of photon drops. I'll keep that in mind in case I ever start rolling in spheres. Can't unlock weapon potential and grind past +10 until I somehow get 3 spheres, I think.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Any better leveling katanas for HuBr other than crafted red?

Get Nox Katana NT.

Equippable by Hunter, plus its potential is whenever you perform Snatch Step JA Combo, damage is boosted by 5%, 9%, 14% respectively depending on the level unlocked.

Edit:

Or you can even use Susano Shouha an 11* (the blue version of the pink Susano Guren), also Hunter-Equippable and it's potential is that Fury Stance damage is boosted 4%, 5%, or 6% depending on the level unlocked. Since you're only leveling up Hunter temporarily, this is also an another option to consider.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Oct 3, 2016 at 11:59 PM.