Page 266 of 576 FirstFirst ... 166216256263264265266267268269276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 5755

Hatou is sooooo expensive x.x

Is it very hard to hard find then?
    Come on over to the EXP FULL Ship 2 Voice chat to get involved with the growing community here: www.expfull.com/chat
    Whats happening with Team EXP FULL? Check out: http://www.expfull.com/

I think boss part density will play a big role in determining which is best. Ragne, for example, is too spread out. If your ultimate objective is to kill it as fast as possible (so one leg and attack core), then your damage is going to be focused the whole time. SS wins here. Banthers are also about inflicting stun through breaking a part, but because the parts are so clustered together HR will not only hit the head but handily hit a good chunk of the other parts very easily.

So size will definitely play a big part of it. Spread parts will probably lead to more SS use while cluttered parts will lend itself more to HR use.

This is mostly just conjecture without going into real numbers (it's really fucking hard to track HR's damage), but it seems reasonable enough to believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    I think boss part density will play a big role in determining which is best. Ragne, for example, is too spread out. If your ultimate objective is to kill it as fast as possible (so one leg and attack core), then your damage is going to be focused the whole time. SS wins here. Banthers are also about inflicting stun through breaking a part, but because the parts are so clustered together HR will not only hit the head but handily hit a good chunk of the other parts very easily.

So size will definitely play a big part of it. Spread parts will probably lead to more SS use while cluttered parts will lend itself more to HR use.

This is mostly just conjecture without going into real numbers (it's really fucking hard to track HR's damage), but it seems reasonable enough to believe this.
    Yeah, HR will land SO many more hits on targets with a lot of hitboxes. Ragne will eat something like 12-15 6ks and 3 12ks from my hatou while it's downed and I'm targeting its core at the right distance. I'm looking forward to smashing the fordransas in sanctum TA to bits with just one shunka, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Crazed View Post
    Hatou is sooooo expensive x.x

Is it very hard to hard find then?
    Er, what ship are you on? I'm seeing hatou going for 50k, 85k for level 10.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Alright, done.
    (No gear / Gear)
    lambda kalishizm +10, 901 satk (841 w/o affixes)
    1807 / 2097 = 16%
    roundeet +0, 225 satk (no satk affixes)
    1311 / 1403 = 7%
    Odd.
    Well, it's definitely not 20% of your combined satk. So that was wrong.

200/901 = 22%
    92/225 = 41%
    nope

200/841 = 24%
    92/225 = 41%
    nope (obviously)

Well the only other thing that's different is the grind
    200/443 = 45%
    92/225 = 41%

Okay I dunno

Google translate says the JP wiki says

Okay I dunno
    Maybe it's base stats + weapon stats? The weapon has to come into play, since the roundeet offered a smaller gain than the lambda kali.
    Odd.

Well let's see, did you activate the gear separately for each without switching weapons? It shouldn't matter, but I remember it being an issue with something Bellion tested.

Oh, also, the difference for your Lambda is 290, not 200. Still weird, though.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Odd.

Well let's see, did you activate the gear separately for each without switching weapons? It shouldn't matter, but I remember it being an issue with something Bellion tested.

Oh, also, the difference for your Lambda is 290, not 200. Still weird, though.
    Derp, good catch. I'm not braining fully today.

And yeah, they were activated completely separately.

So wait, why is your [total Atk - weapon Atk] lower for the one katana than the other?

1807 - 901 = 906
    1311 - 225 = 1,086

Yet the 2nd one has a smaller bonus

Here's my own test:

Base:

Roundeet+0:

Total (Stat Screen):

Total with KG:

Difference:

Difference/Base = 134/448 = 29.9%
    Last edited by UnLucky; Dec 18, 2013 at 05:24 PM.
    PSO2 Trivia:

Going back a few pages, what would a pure bow average stance tree look like?

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    But still, you can't just look at it like 33% vs 57% and say "Average is pretty close" since you miss out on the normal headshot bonus.
    Well, average can still headshot. It's just not penalized as badly when you don't get a headshot. SEGA doesn't seem to be making the Weak lifestyle any easier for bow either..

Personally, this is the build I use:

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...fmxIkjHXIn0000

I only switch to Katana for short bursts (when I need a Just Guard, or for a bit of tidy PP regen with a Lambda Lucario/close range mob pick-off here and there), so I don't have any of the Katana Stuff. Instead, I opted for full points in Rapid Shoot and points in the Rapid Shot Up skills, since I don't mind trying to squeeze a bit of extra damage out of Bow Normals (like I said, they often 1HKO for me, and they're even more useful now that you have the pretty PP efficient Banish Arrow to compound your damage), and since 150 R-ATK for 6 points isn't the worst deal you can get.

HU tree is your standard roflsubclass tree.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    Well, average can still headshot. It's just not penalized as badly when you don't get a headshot. SEGA doesn't seem to be making the Weak lifestyle any easier for bow either..
    True enough, but get in the mindset of "I don't need headshots" and surprise surprise, you won't try for them every shot.
    PSO2 Trivia: