Page 560 of 576 FirstFirst ... 60460510550557558559560561562563570 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Without being as sarcastic as Falco, if you're a bow main, chances are you'll only be using Million storm to clear trash mobs or line spawns, and even then the radius arca bonus doesn't amount to much compared to the sheer amount of multipliers on Atra EX, let alone Lighstream
    with the current gear thats out, its a meme bow for a reason
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I see. Shame. I was hoping it was a supwr bow for million storm and would make the PA more viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    Sharp bomber is bread and butter for general play.
    Banish is good on bosses.
    Chase arrow is for banish mostly.
    Penetrating arrow is powerful if it double hits.
    Last nemesis is good for banish combos.
    Gravity point has situational use.
    Kamikaze arrow can be good if hu sub.
    Thanks.
    Was hoping I could get away from Bomber cause on occasion bosses stop exposing their weakspot, move out of range, etc. between pressing the button and Bomber doing damage.

Is Master Shot good? I heard it is and the paper dps is high but when I use it rarely enough of the arrows hit the target to get decent damage. Is it rather some mobbing pa you can use if mobs are spread out in a certain way (like a line from the side or something)?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post

Is Master Shot good? I heard it is and the paper dps is high but when I use it rarely enough of the arrows hit the target to get decent damage.
    How? It tracks the target when charged. You'll only have a hard time hitting every arrow if the target is very fast, or if the target is small and close to you.

Is it rather some mobbing pa you can use if mobs are spread out in a certain way (like a line from the side or something)?
    No. Log in and use it.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jan 6, 2019 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks.
    Was hoping I could get away from Bomber cause on occasion bosses stop exposing their weakspot, move out of range, etc. between pressing the button and Bomber doing damage.

Is Master Shot good? I heard it is and the paper dps is high but when I use it rarely enough of the arrows hit the target to get decent damage. Is it rather some mobbing pa you can use if mobs are spread out in a certain way (like a line from the side or something)?

Master shot has different uses charged and uncharged

Uncharged master shot fires 3 arrows that spread away in a cone fashion. this one can be spammed after banish against big and/or slow targets at point blank range for a bit more damage than the usual combos, at the expense of your PP bar. It's generally not something you use often though
    Charged master shot fires 5 arrows that home in on your locked target. It's a very good bossing PA against very small weakpoints because it's incredibly accurate if you do it from the right distances and the target isn't too mobile as Maninbluejumpsuit said. One of the staple bow combo with it is banish arrow > master Shot > Final Nemesis
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jan 6, 2019 at 02:31 PM.

...or, if you're worried about getting knocked you can run Banish -> Point Blank Tritt Shooter 0. However if the boss is stunned u pretty much need to do Bomber 0 -> Nemesis else u will lose damage. This is why bow is such a bitch to play, u not only have to worry about banish investment (huge pp loss if not followed up) but also RS cooldowns and setting up chase arrows. My pp is about 180 and is still not enough in most situations, and often have to spend precious RS uptime filling the pp gauge even when the boss is downed.

Chase is a loss of dps if you are using it for every banish combo.

ironic because its intended job is to increase it...

Is Master Shot only accurate form a certain distance?
    I tried it a few times on Rockbear's head (with lockon) and every time of those 5 arrows only 3 hit and of the 3 only 1 did full damage with the other 2 doing about half of that damage.
    Is this common if you don't get the right distance? Cause for me that's not reliable enough.

#buffchasemore

Master is accurate (for all hits) at point blank and when it is no longer fanned out (because it fans out a bit at the start before homing in). I want to say... roughly 2.5 dive rolls before it’ll look like a single arrow?