Page 541 of 576 FirstFirst ... 41441491531538539540541542543544551 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 5755

For good bow usage, you need, the 3 minimum points in rapid shoot, then rapid shoot up, mastery and advance 1 and 2 and maxed out, along with bullet bow charge bonus, for a total of 28 points. The remaining 66 points should be more than enough to get stance and essential katana skills.

Hey.

For someone who plays full Katana main, is what are the "one-off" bow skills that are nice to whip out in times...um, range issues? I've been using Kamikaze Arrow for example on Anga's orbs, any others worth noting? I don't really have any points in bow skills so keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Hey.

For someone who plays full Katana main, is what are the "one-off" bow skills that are nice to whip out in times...um, range issues? I've been using Kamikaze Arrow for example on Anga's orbs, any others worth noting? I don't really have any points in bow skills so keep that in mind.
    Sharp Bomber 0, and Banish Arrow.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Question

About Katana counter edge trick? or Glitch??

i see my party member his class is braver lv.80
    i play with him for a while, then i saw him active counter edge but!!... not have any enemy in the area!! i really want to know that i asks him for three time (maybe) but not have any answer, then i need to know that was a trick?? or glitch?
    if you know pls tell me how to do that

Quote Originally Posted by GrettyKunGTV View Post
    About Katana counter edge trick? or Glitch??

i see my party member his class is braver lv.80
    i play with him for a while, then i saw him active counter edge but!!... not have any enemy in the area!! i really want to know that i asks him for three time (maybe) but not have any answer, then i need to know that was a trick?? or glitch?
    if you know pls tell me how to do that
    He either:
    -has the 14* katana that slows gauge depletion
    -used kazan nadeshiko type 0 to keep the gauge up

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

There's a ring that allows you to trigger katana gear when blocking for 3 seconds or so. It depletes faster and it's harder to build up when it's up this way.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    He either:
    -has the 14* katana that slows gauge depletion
    -used kazan nadeshiko type 0 to keep the gauge up
    only 14*Katana can do it??
    thanks for reply
    Last edited by GrettyKunGTV; Jun 29, 2017 at 05:41 AM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    There's a ring that allows you to trigger katana gear when blocking for 3 seconds or so. It depletes faster and it's harder to build up when it's up this way.
    oh!! thanksThat ring is L/Katana Gear Guard R, Right??
    Last edited by GrettyKunGTV; Jun 29, 2017 at 05:46 AM.

What's better than Guren spam atm?
    I got a good Sakura Endo T0 craft but the pp use is just too high and I lose a ton of damage by refilling pp all the time. I heard about Sakura Endo > Gekka Zakuro > 3rd normal attack but the dps is actually lower than Guren.

I experimented with Sakura Endo T0 + Guren alternating but even that eats pp far too fast. I actually timed out in solo PD and I didn't spend much time healing, though I noticed the anti-pd katana does less damage than austere.
    I did however spend a lot of time refilling pp.

Is there any reliable use for Sakura Endo T0 or is it really better to go back to regular Sakura Endo and reset the craft?

I know some pas will get buffed tomorrow but I want to know if Sakura Endo T0 is worth it as it is now.

if you can't even pass solo pd with it, that means 1 or more of a few things:
    -your stats are low
    -you spend too much time waiting to parry and not damaging between double/pd attacks
    -your craft's PP cost is too high (should shoot for +0 to +2 no higher)

you are right that sakura0 gekka normal is slightly lower dps than guren spam, but it gives 30% more damage per pp, so it's still better because it can be sustained for longer.

here's a dps table. much of this changes tomorrow.
    Spoiler!