Page 573 of 576 FirstFirst ... 73473523563570571572573574575576 LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 5755

it is annoying to try and take advantage of the full 27% damage buff as much as possible, but the weapon just does flat out a ton more damage when considering the shifta drink buff in combination with gear change.

i think it's important to note that the liberate katana s5 is large QoL with new gear as any bit of gear matters a lot when countering below gear3.

a taste of some braver post-buffs on execour with stil katana
    Spoiler!

Lol, I was wondering about that insane damage but then I remembered that you can get massive damage buffs in DQs.

may as well post my traces UH solo here as well
    Spoiler!

So I'm guessing S-ATK mag is no good anymore?

Time to make a new one?

Also which tech disks should I be switching over to? (Haven't played since 2015 lol).
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Quote Originally Posted by PepperCat View Post
    So I'm guessing S-ATK mag is no good anymore?

Time to make a new one?

Also which tech disks should I be switching over to? (Haven't played since 2015 lol).
    if you're BR/PH you need the DEX mag because both Braver and Phantom mag stack to give you twice the base S-ATK. If you play any other subclass, S-ATK mag is fine.
    Not sure what you mean about tech disks but Braver Phantom pretty much only uses support techs for self-sustain and utility, so resta,anti, megiverse,shifta, zondeel, zanverse, deband. Some offensive techs might see situational use for inflicitng status effects on boss and the likes but they are not fully essential to play the class combo, so you can just slowly get the other disks as you play the class

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    if you're BR/PH you need the DEX mag because both Braver and Phantom mag stack to give you twice the base S-ATK. If you play any other subclass, S-ATK mag is fine.
    Not sure what you mean about tech disks but Braver Phantom pretty much only uses support techs for self-sustain and utility, so resta,anti, megiverse,shifta, zondeel, zanverse, deband. Some offensive techs might see situational use for inflicitng status effects on boss and the likes but they are not fully essential to play the class combo, so you can just slowly get the other disks as you play the class
    I was referring to new Katana Techniques.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Quote Originally Posted by PepperCat View Post
    I was referring to new Katana Techniques.
    they're called "PA's" which is why he's asking if you're playing Br/Ph (which I know you mean weapon Techniques in terms of playing buts often mixed with Technics etc)

Still the following:

Gekka
    Kanran Kikyou
    Sakura End T0
    Asagiri
    Hatou
    Kazan T0

I think Guren still but uhh I haven't enough Br lately and been thinking its used for positioning/quick dmg
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

do full dex mag is really a must for braver ? can i just use 150 melee / 50 dex mag or 200 melee mag ? i mean braver mag skill just convert DEX to melee after all

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    do full dex mag is really a must for braver ? can i just use 150 melee / 50 dex mag or 200 melee mag ? i mean braver mag skill just convert DEX to melee after all
    you could have used the skill simulator to found that out for yourself, you would still be at 200 atk with your stats that your mag has as if you had done a 200 Dex mag. so you're fine, you dont need to buy a new mag. now is that something other people should do? no, not necessarily but always opt for the Dex mag option anyways unless you're sharing that mag with the same character but using other melee classes (like fighter)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers