Page 563 of 576 FirstFirst ... 63463513553560561562563564565566573 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Best bow atm me is radius arca (just got it today). The closest 15* I could even get is Austere. Shoud I stay with radius or work toward the Austere bow (Worst 15 bow iirc)?
    radius arca should be as strong as Austere, if not more provided you use it properly (a.k.a step dodge attacks to boost the pot). I think only Atra EX and Lighstream can edge it out neatly

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    radius arca should be as strong as Austere, if not more provided you use it properly (a.k.a step dodge attacks to boost the pot). I think only Atra EX and Lighstream can edge it out neatly
    Thanks. I knew Austere series were much weaker than Lightstream and Atra EX but didn't know how close the special 14*s were to them dps-wise. Only wished I could equip it to my Ra for RaBr shenanigans.

What was this about radius arca + million storm gimmick? Just curious. Every tick on ever individual enemy results in that enemy getting hit by a free arca chase arrow?

Also, putting the finishing touch on Br tree. for 5 points, 5% more damage under rapid shot, or 33 seconds off of rapid shot cooldown to bring it from 110 to 77?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Feb 25, 2019 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What was this about radius arca + million storm gimmick? Just curious. Every tick on ever individual enemy results in that enemy getting hit by a free arca chase arrow?

Also, putting the finishing touch on Br tree. for 5 points, 5% more damage under rapid shot, or 33 seconds off of rapid shot cooldown to bring it from 110 to 77?
    Hero dodge mechanic on the 14* weapons in general. Dodging an attack boosts auto chase damage by 50% for about 20s (can't remember exact numbers)

updated my xq3 with katana
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    That's...just...plain disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    Spoiler!
    Did you use weak drink? I'm stuck on 3:5x with literally same strat except my SE-0 feels much more sluggish even on 160~ fps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    Did you use weak drink? I'm stuck on 3:5x with literally same strat except my SE-0 feels much more sluggish even on 160~ fps.
    shifta drink. i'm only on 120fps cap as well.

What bow should I get?
    I can't get austere nt in the forseeable future and feels like Ares Ex makes no sense cause the bow s4 is trash (s1 gives more damage boost and it's unconditional) and I don't really see myself using Million Storm often enough to make use of HP leech so I will get something else for Astra EX no 3 (ds and knuckles for no 1 and 2).

That leaves Celestial with a potential upgrade to LS in the 1/10000 chance of me actually getting more 15* stones.
    Now Celestial on its own sounds very good but I got a ton of other profound drops and considering all the ingredient weapons I do have, I could get a second celestial for the stones I need to +35 a profound I didn't get a drop or two of so I am hesitating.

I am 68% into the first item on Radius Arca's sheet but I don't know if it is really that good.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Ares Ex makes no sense cause the bow s4 is trash (s1 gives more damage boost and it's unconditional)
    That's kinda flawed reasoning. Yes S1 gives more... you can't use a S1 ability in a S4 slot tho and you'd need a ability that gives around 100 R-ATK in one slot to have comparable damage, during Rapid Shot anyway (which is essential for BBow dps anyway). Not to mention nothing forces you to use the Bow S4. Gunslash S4 for lifesteal or Partizan S4 for PP management still exist.