Page 558 of 576 FirstFirst ... 58458508548555556557558559560561568 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    skill tree alone is 225s-atk which, with team tree, drink, shifta, and katana gear is basically 500s-atk. just to be sure, did you have katana gear active?
    besides that, yes your gear is a big contributor as well.
    Would also like to mention that simply increasing your affixes to 120 on your units and weapon (a simple 4s like soul + arks max + factor/arma + reverie) as well as having your ring with +20 s-atk will easily increase your affix gains by ~330 s-atk because katana gear also accounts your affixes. (The ring atk is considered as an affix).

can i get some tips on bossing again with BR? i keep finding myself spamming Hatou way more than SE T0+Gekka since i feel it tends to do more damage for a single PA on certain bossing like Omega Luther (arms, chest core) , Mother Hands etc stuff like Mother/Deus Core etc I'll use SE T0+Gekka but the other day I found myself using Hatou on Omega Apprentice (raid form) on Arms Cores and main face core and again I dont feel like im playing right.

Tried BBow Br again and those movement changes on some PAs look somewhat unfinished. lol50ppBA got movement while vacuum arrow that has the same shooting animation and actually needs movement didn't, also that movement doesn't trigger 14* bbow "counter" pot. SEGA finally got rid of raikou curse but retarded PP management is still there as well as fuckton of problems against anything that doesn't have/have protected weakpoint.
    Guess BBow Br is as much of an afterthought as those PA movement changes.
    Last edited by aiMute; Oct 24, 2018 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Tried BBow Br again and those movement changes on some PAs look somewhat unfinished. lol50ppBA got movement while vacuum arrow that has the same shooting animation and actually needs movement didn't, also that movement doesn't trigger 14* bbow "counter" pot. SEGA finally got rid of raikou curse but retarded PP management is still there as well as fuckton of problems against anything that doesn't have/have protected weakpoint.
    Guess BBow Br is as much of an afterthought as those PA movement changes.
    taste the irony of katana having most of its high SP cost skills go to 1, letting them freely invest into a few bow skills if they want, but bow is still at a point where dual stance is a pipe dream (we're almost there, though, just make Charge shot and BBow charge Bonus skill 1 point each and we get enough point to FINALLY skill both stances and use HU or FI subs as bow for content where weakpoints are nonexistent)

we kinda have enough for both stances though?

https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...06dBIb9b000008
    Last edited by midend; Oct 26, 2018 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by midend View Post
    we kinda have enough for both stances though?

https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...06dBIb9b000008
    Wow I guess just removing the critical part of the stance for BR/RA lets you do a dual stance tree. good to know !

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Wow I guess just removing the critical part of the stance for BR/RA lets you do a dual stance tree. good to know !
    Why would you be using the crit skills anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Why would you be using the crit skills anyway?
    Crit Damage SSA. But even then no clue why you'd use Br mainclass Stances for that. Base 5% + Katana / Bow Gear 50% + subclass crit stance 25% + Crit Ring 20% result in flat 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Crit Damage SSA. But even then no clue why you'd use Br mainclass Stances for that. Base 5% + Katana / Bow Gear 50% + subclass crit stance 25% + Crit Ring 20% result in flat 100%.
    The only instance I can think of is for a Bow Br/Ra Crit build.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 26, 2018 at 07:27 AM.