Page 568 of 576 FirstFirst ... 68468518558565566567568569570571 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Oh.
    From previous posts it sounded like Asagiri was supposed to give a decent gear gain.
    But what other dash pa should I use instead of Asagiri? Just Guren? Cause as strong as Sakura T0 is, it's stationary and won't help much when mobs are dead and I have to move to the next group or the boss is moving a lot.
    Or really just use Asagiri cancel / Guren dash only for moving and then instantly switch to Sakura T0? Considering how fast a decent mpa kills mobs (at least lvl 85 mobs) and how fast some bosses move this doesn't seem very effective.

Also, in general feels like Kazami is still very relevant considering that without it you'll inevitably run out of gear sooner or later, at least the moment there is a gap between enemies and stopping all the time for Nadeshiko to refill gear isn't very efficient.
    if you're going to travel more than a few asagiris, use kazami to travel. i use slots 1-3 for my damage katana and 6 for kazami with asagiri. if you're having trouble switching palettes, i need to ask if you're using scroll wheel to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    if youre a Atra Kat main why wouldnt it be?
    Because calming intent

So, how good is now Shunka-shunran? Is it worth spamming over Sakura or Guren?

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    So, how good is now Shunka-shunran? Is it worth spamming over Sakura or Guren?
    a 15% buff leaves it in the gutter of trash. brhu can use it for vertical climb if they so wish, but it's nothing safoie can't already do better on brph, and jumping dodge exists

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    a 15% buff leaves it in the gutter of trash. brhu can use it for vertical climb if they so wish, but it's nothing safoie can't already do better on brph, and jumping dodge exists

I see, too bad, I really like the PA animation
    I'm still going to use it to climb vertically since I cant use jumping dodge because I use the same units for all the classes and I need more other rings

Also, how good is Br/Ph DPS compared to Br/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post

I see, too bad, I really like the PA animation
    I'm still going to use it to climb vertically since I cant use jumping dodge because I use the same units for all the classes and I need more other rings

Also, how good is Br/Ph DPS compared to Br/Hu

counter dps is significantly better (24% or so), everything else is about 4.5% lower. however, brph's damage/pp is much, much higher due to pp restorate skill, so there's basically no situation where brhu is better anymore besides solo masquerade where you want counter to do less damage due to barrier bs.

999 masquerade
    Last edited by milranduil; Jul 30, 2019 at 07:37 AM.

Can anyone recommend a good skill tree for br/ph using only the bow?

Isnt Ranger the best sub for bow users? I dont know how well Phantom works with bow
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers