Page 546 of 576 FirstFirst ... 46446496536543544545546547548549556 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 5755

i enjoy braver changes

im glad asagiri is the goto movement PA

im happy about the auto attack buffs

i especially enjoy hatou boost and kanran being base 20PP is also amazing for me.

now if only they'd remove main class only from counter bonus and gear boost then i'd be a happy basketball american.

or at least reduce SP you need for stance charge lmao

The asagiri buff is nice.
    With guren not getting buffs, kanran has a place as an AOE PA again.
    Haven't gotten around to trying hatou yet because of its iconic hitbox shenanigans, and number soup. I'll just refer to the swiki chart for its damage distribution near the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    The asagiri buff is nice.
    With guren not getting buffs, kanran has a place as an AOE PA again.
    Haven't gotten around to trying hatou yet because of its iconic hitbox shenanigans, and number soup. I'll just refer to the swiki chart for its damage distribution near the tip.

well if you want an idea.

51.92% | Hatou-rindou (643,754 dmg)
    | 14 hits - 8,833 min, 45,982 avg, 94,248 max
    This is a rodos damage test under LB, KC, and Gear. While the multis are a bit higher on my end due; I'm pretty sure BrHu could get around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    So after seeing these twitter vids of Bal getting rekt is bow braver finally....viable now?
    Bow definitely feels much stronger than before, but I’m actually confused why that’s the case. Ra sub lost 26% multiplier while bow PA just gained 27-30% on their PA to compensate. Rare mastery’s 10% is definitely something to consider but bow actually feels sooo much stronger than before for some reason, maybe because of the reduced charge times which make gameplay more fluid I guess

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Bow definitely feels much stronger than before, but I’m actually confused why that’s the case. Ra sub lost 26% multiplier while bow PA just gained 27-30% on their PA to compensate. Rare mastery’s 10% is definitely something to consider but bow actually feels sooo much stronger than before for some reason, maybe because of the reduced charge times which make gameplay more fluid I guess
    According to swiki BBow got 27% bonus damage to shooting PAs and with Ra nerfs and 10% allclass skill it's 10% stronger when standing and ~26% stronger when moving compared to pre-patch. Also charge is faster and charged attack hits a lot and recovers even more PP which BBow user needs (charged orbit shot with RS recovers 120PP, lol). This doesn't help with shitty 50PP(lol) 0.65dmg(partizan humiliates) BA. It also doesn't help with subbing something that is not a fucking Hunter as the difference now is 2.5% moving and 18% standing, and, with PP now restored much faster, grenades aren't that good because sega didn't touch less obvious shit.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    According to swiki BBow got 27% bonus damage to shooting PAs and with Ra nerfs and 10% allclass skill it's 10% stronger when standing and ~26% stronger when moving compared to pre-patch. Also charge is faster and charged attack hits a lot and recovers even more PP which BBow user needs (charged orbit shot with RS recovers 120PP, lol). This doesn't help with shitty 50PP(lol) 0.65dmg(partizan humiliates) BA. It also doesn't help with subbing something that is not a fucking Hunter as the difference now is 2.5% moving and 18% standing, and, with PP now restored much faster, grenades aren't that good because sega didn't touch less obvious shit.
    That’s why I’m confused af, it’s only a 10% boost but I feel like I’m doing so much more in deus. Maybe it’s just the significantly increased uptime that makes it seem so, considering charged normals actually hit so hard now, and regen so much pp on top of that.
    Last edited by escarlata; Sep 28, 2017 at 10:51 AM.

I haven't played BR in a while but how does the crafted sakura endo compares to the normal one?

when i crafted mine even with a very successful attempt, i saw that the power drops...

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    I haven't played BR in a while but how does the crafted sakura endo compares to the normal one?

when i crafted mine even with a very successful attempt, i saw that the power drops...
    It's much faster, can be used in the air without falling and allows instant gekka even when used on the ground, overall (when used with gekka ofc) very high DPS mediocre DPP PA combo that doesn't lock you into animation or move your around, so it's good for damage and tanking that gurenlords cant do. Also increased PP gen and normal damage means that DPP efficiency is less important, no data on it yet, wonder if normals are Hr tier now.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    or at least reduce SP you need for stance charge lmao
    and/or collapse them both into a single skill

got a 12:48 amdu UQ as br
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by milranduil; Sep 29, 2017 at 05:22 AM.