Page 575 of 576 FirstFirst ... 75475525565572573574575576 LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 5755

Late to the party I guess but just checked out brph and the gear gain is insane for the current state of katana gear. Can get max gear in like 10s or less depending on enemy count. Guess it's time to stop BrHuing.

So many bow pas have such niche use it feels very limiting and I mostly just use Sharp Bomber T0 and on bosses banish but there's gotta be more to bow than this.
    Was Master Shot's homing effect improved? At guren dash distance I used to miss 2 arrows frequently but now all arrows hit every time when I lock on.

But yeah,
    - Million Storm has lower dps than charged normals so it feels pointless af

- Tritt Shooter animation is so damn long you can only ever hit prone bosses like Shrayda, etc. but otherwise you will probably miss 2/3 or more of the attacks and just waste time and pp

- Kamikaze Arrow is often a waste of time because enemies are often out of range once you finished charging and you can't move when charging

- Last Nemesis can easily be a waste of time because you can get interrupted easily if you don't have hu sub and are currently using Massive Hunter and since dps is lower than Sharp Bomber T0 / Master Shot there isn't much of a point usually

- Penetrate arrow has low dps and crap dpp and is only for some banish combos and if you can align a great shot on bosses like Rodos where you can hit multiple hitboxes with it (2 hitboxes not enough)

- Torrential Arrow is just aoe dot and feels like trash even for its intended purpose of mobbing

- Gravity Arrow is more of a support pa and even for its intended purpose it's not good because the effect ends before you can hit with another pa

- Chase Arrow is just an add on and nowadays it seems there is not even a point in using it mid boss fight because you could just use Sharp Bomber T0 / Master Shot for better dps

Is that really need? Are bow pas that desperately in need of buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Late to the party I guess but just checked out brph and the gear gain is insane for the current state of katana gear. Can get max gear in like 10s or less depending on enemy count. Guess it's time to stop BrHuing.
    Note that damage without the gear aura active after the update is higher than damage with the gear aura active before the update.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

So many bow pas have such niche use it feels very limiting and I mostly just use Sharp Bomber T0 and on bosses banish but there's gotta be more to bow than this.
    Was Master Shot's homing effect improved? At guren dash distance I used to miss 2 arrows frequently but now all arrows hit every time when I lock on.

But yeah,
    - Million Storm has lower dps than charged normals so it feels pointless af

- Tritt Shooter animation is so damn long you can only ever hit prone bosses like Shrayda, etc. but otherwise you will probably miss 2/3 or more of the attacks and just waste time and pp

- Kamikaze Arrow is often a waste of time because enemies are often out of range once you finished charging and you can't move when charging

- Last Nemesis can easily be a waste of time because you can get interrupted easily if you don't have hu sub and are currently using Massive Hunter and since dps is lower than Sharp Bomber T0 / Master Shot there isn't much of a point usually

- Penetrate arrow has low dps and crap dpp and is only for some banish combos and if you can align a great shot on bosses like Rodos where you can hit multiple hitboxes with it (2 hitboxes not enough)

- Torrential Arrow is just aoe dot and feels like trash even for its intended purpose of mobbing

- Gravity Arrow is more of a support pa and even for its intended purpose it's not good because the effect ends before you can hit with another pa

- Chase Arrow is just an add on and nowadays it seems there is not even a point in using it mid boss fight because you could just use Sharp Bomber T0 / Master Shot for better dps

Is that really need? Are bow pas that desperately in need of buffs?
    Some combos I use is:
    Small boss, 3 chase arrows before transporting to boss, then using banish, charged torrential and million storm or penetrating for longer bosses.
    Large boss: 3 chase then Banish and master shot. Strike bomber for invincability frames.
    Mobbing: Gravity arrow then torrential or strike bomber

would gu/br chain finish + banish set up work ? haven't tried it

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    would gu/br chain finish + banish set up work ? haven't tried it
    it used to be a thing, but not anymore. the skill "chain finish" applies to TMG only

Master shot homing was buffed last year, its really good on moving targets.

Last nemesis is used as a precast for headshots. Knowing boss patterns helps alot with aligning nemesis. Although cerulean ballista is much better for precasts nowadays.

Pene arrow has a guaranteed double tick at certain distances. You need precise positioning for it to work and its your highest dps. Assuming you're at the perfect position, it'll always double tick no matter the hitbox size, even stuff like rockbear head or banther heads.

Torrentials damage actually has more damage than SB0. Bow S5 buffs it further by 10-30% depending on if you dodge. It also staggers mobs really well. If a mob lasts more than 1 sb0, then you should be using torrential.

Chase arrows are meant to be used as filler. Whenever a boss is invulnerable, teleporting or phase changing, then you use chase arrows. If you have a genon, chase arrows is really good for maxing out your pp and improving your up time.

going to need advice, i'm about to invest in a katana, here are the choices

on player shop :
    saika revolsio +35 : 5m2
    yamigarasu +30 : 7m
    dio sigalga v2 +35 : 10m
    gix basch +10 : 10m
    sigma seigan +30 : 1m7 (i'm tempting to get this one)
    orochi agito +30 : 2m4

i can afford ray katana from the exchange shop but +30 sounds like a pain in the ass and its potential doesn't sound so good ?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    going to need advice, i'm about to invest in a katana, here are the choices

on player shop :
    saika revolsio +35 : 5m2
    yamigarasu +30 : 7m
    dio sigalga v2 +35 : 10m
    gix basch +10 : 10m
    sigma seigan +30 : 1m7 (i'm tempting to get this one)
    orochi agito +30 : 2m4

i can afford ray katana from the exchange shop but +30 sounds like a pain in the ass and its potential doesn't sound so good ?
    Sigma's fine, preferably you should get a +0 sigma with ultimate buster and grind it out yourself, it'll be alot cheaper especially since its enchancement week. Alterantively, you can buy a +0 saika and grind it to +10. Grinding it to 30 or 35 is a little expensive and you'd be better off saving up for a nemesis/slave.

sometimes kanzan nadeshiko refills katana gear without even hitting enemies while in katana gear mode but sometimes it doesn't, is it because i'm using the katana guard release ring ?
    i have 200 satk and 200 dex mag, which one should i use or it doesn't matter at all ?