Page 533 of 576 FirstFirst ... 33433483523530531532533534535536543 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 5755

I wanna know if theres a good pure bow build that isnt Br/Ra.
    Spoiler!

If you're at the point where you have something stable and geared already, then just sub whatever and screw around until you find something that parses well enough to make you happy Mathematically the next highest after /Ra would be /Fi using TAJA and PP Slayer, then /Su using Point Assist and matching element. After that is /Hu. After that everything else is dead if you didn't consider /Hu dead already.

Have to say the problem with pure bow is the lack of mobbing ability though. Even Br/Ra feels weak to me. SB0 is nice but still doesn't compare to other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    If you're at the point where you have something stable and geared already, then just sub whatever and screw around until you find something that parses well enough to make you happy Mathematically the next highest after /Ra would be /Fi using TAJA and PP Slayer, then /Su using Point Assist and matching element. After that is /Hu. After that everything else is dead if you didn't consider /Hu dead already.

Have to say the problem with pure bow is the lack of mobbing ability though. Even Br/Ra feels weak to me. SB0 is nice but still doesn't compare to other classes.
    Br/Su with a bow?
    That sounds kind of interesting honestly.
    Wish Br/Gu was still viable because I would have rolled with that ahah.
    I'll give it a shot,thanks <3
    Spoiler!

It's not a choice, if you use shooting PAs you go for weakpoints and Ra sub is the only/best option unless you need to nuke with BrGu.

SB0 would've been better if fucking ep4 director didn't switch weak and strong mobs on Earth giving no weakpoints to most beefy fucks while giving them to small shit that dies quickly anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    It's not a choice, if you use shooting PAs you go for weakpoints and Ra sub is the only/best option unless you need to nuke with BrGu.

SB0 would've been better if fucking ep4 director didn't switch weak and strong mobs on Earth giving no weakpoints to most beefy fucks while giving them to small shit that dies quickly anyway.
    To be honest, if you work on having a decent rifle, wb into rifle PAs still makes short work of all these beefy targets (except you train Ghidoran, enemy of all ranged classes). Although your wbs still are limited in numbers, It's enough to at least reduce numbers when you're soloing, or provide the mpa with weak bullet if there's no other RA around (or they are sleeping). It's a fact that Earth mobs weakpoints don't make any goddamn sense though xD
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jan 24, 2017 at 12:46 PM.

Yeah the one thing thats put me off subbing Ra is the lack of weak points. I've always wanted to try the bow but I've never been able to enjoy it because of this.
    I used to main Gu/Ra so I use to always go for weak points,but I just get absolutely stomped on by mother that its not even worth trying.
    I have a Ra/Hu too which the only reason I still play now is because the launcher can handle stuff without weak points with ease.

Br/Hu has automate that I cant stand because its super cheese and I already have akatana br/hu for that,but I guess I could go with iron will since mate lovers and quick mate seems to be super over the top lol.
    Br/Fi and Br/Su seem okay because you dont have to keep hitting weak points all the time,but I guess Fi makes the most sense.
    I have fi levelled up on my Braver anyway because I tried Fi/Ra for a good while for lulz with a gunslash,but got put off that because you cant keep wb switching to a gunslash (Which is another reason I dont enjoy Br/Ra too much) :v

Now I'm stuck having to use Gu/Hu and my bow br is kinda just.
    dead.

Does zanverse banish even work?
    I dont know what to do with this dang astra bow I got at +34 base and managed to max the element out OTL
    Last edited by Moffen; Jan 24, 2017 at 12:52 PM.
    Spoiler!

BBow (as well as Gunner and SUicide bomber) is actually very good against mother because huge burst during hands phase where damage to arms doesn't really matter as it doesn't affect total hp pool. Non-earth XH/UQ mobbing is very nice too because SB0 hits like a truck and when well aimed you can kill/damage a bunch of enemies, very few weapons can do that much damage.

IIRC BA accumulates only your own self-zanversed damage so no cheese here.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    BBow (as well as Gunner and SUicide bomber) is actually very good against mother because huge burst during hands phase where damage to arms doesn't really matter as it doesn't affect total hp pool. Non-earth XH/UQ mobbing is very nice too because SB0 hits like a truck and when well aimed you can kill/damage a bunch of enemies, very few weapons can do that much damage.

IIRC BA accumulates only your own self-zanversed damage so no cheese here.
    zanverse procs off of banish explosion, but doesn't go into banish.

Okay so I did some screwing around with the skill sim with the new 5sp when the lv80 cap increase drops in mind.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

I'm assuming a hybrid bow/katana braver would look something like this?
    Should I go R-atk?
    S-atk?
    Stay with S-atk since bow skills give a ton of R-atk as is and its av stance only?
    Spoiler!

I would rather go with this:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Hunter Gear stuff isn't necessary as BrHu unless you only have one Br Tree and only one Hu Tree and some time roll as HiFi, or something..

Rapid Shoot and Charge Shoot should only be at 3 SP each in order to meet the prerequisite for other more important skills; they don't affect PAs, only normal-regual attacks, therefore they're not so important.

Combat Escape should be maxed; that's 20 seconds of uninterrupted free damage, or if you need invincibility to emergency heal or revive others.

Quick mate's not necessary when you have Automate on Hu Tree, and when playing BrHu, Step Advance is not necessary since it's so easy to Guren-Dodge/Parry/Combat Escape attacks.

Fury Critical's a no go for BrHu, and a waste of SPs, only important on FiHu.
    I would just put the remaining SPs on Hunter Tree into S-Atk Up.

And of course, 1 SP on War Cry for doing TDs (MBDs).

More Editing:

Note: Bow's an absolutely must as BrHu; BanishKami or BanishCraftedSharpBomber (for far away targets) does damage on bosses that Katana cannot replicate.

Oh yeah, as BrHu, you want S-Atk, including +200 S-Atk mag.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Feb 1, 2017 at 10:57 PM.