Page 567 of 576 FirstFirst ... 67467517557564565566567568569570 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 5755

Hu bonus is
    1.2*1.1*1.05*1.05*1.1*1.1
    1.760913 multi

ph bonus is
    1.45*1.1*1.05
    1.67475 multi

Ph sub lets you take S4:Mysterious Strike which is another 6% dmg.

Hu sub doesn't really have an equivalent S4.

Anyway, I'm just pointing out that Ph sub lets you take S4: Mysterious Strike which closes the dmg gap distance between hu and ph bonus in raw multipliers in this particular situation.

BrHu can use it too your know... they have 75% crit rate still.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    Hu bonus is
    1.2*1.1*1.05*1.05*1.1*1.1
    1.760913 multi

ph bonus is
    1.45*1.1*1.05
    1.67475 multi

Ph sub lets you take S4:Mysterious Strike which is another 6% dmg.

Hu sub doesn't really have an equivalent S4.

Anyway, I'm just pointing out that Ph sub lets you take S4: Mysterious Strike which closes the dmg gap distance between hu and ph bonus in raw multipliers in this particular situation.
    assuming you have 250pp minimum, this would be the breakdown. closes the gap by a couple %, but to get 250pp, you have to start sacrificing atk affix for pp affix, or be doing astral/ether, or ether/mana affixes

edit: after messing with br/ph for a few days, the better counter damage is not even close to my favorite improvement: pp regen. normals meaningfully keep the pp bar much more manageable. shifta upkeep, access to resta, better counters are nice, but the pp management is by far my fav
    Last edited by milranduil; May 4, 2019 at 12:06 AM.

double post because this thread sees no life lately. i originally posted this in general, but for relevancy, i'll put it here as well

I suppose there is no reason to not get Awake bow when I'musing Radius Arca atm?

Also, I got the Katana gear bug again.

Even on Kazami Asagiri was bad.
    Kazami-no-Tachi
    Asagiri: struggles to refill gear with Asagiri but with 3+ enemies there is a slow but noticeable gain
    Guren: refills a good chunk of the gear gauge on a single enemy and easily maxes the gauge on a group.

Resonant Talmey
    Asagiri: can just so keep the gear guage in place with 5+ enemies but any less and it depletes, rapidly so with only 1 or 2 enemies.
    Guren: refills just a little more than is used during the animation on a single enemy but enough to easily maintain gear on 3+ enemies, though maxing gear if it's low takes some time
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; May 21, 2019 at 07:42 PM.

Hi, guys, can u help? Need someone build for Braver, want over9* damage, maybe Br\Fi ? Main - Braver(lvl 55)
    love <3
    Keep calm and love Loli <3

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I suppose there is no reason to not get Awake bow when I'musing Radius Arca atm?

Also, I got the Katana gear bug again.

Even on Kazami Asagiri was bad.
    Kazami-no-Tachi
    Asagiri: struggles to refill gear with Asagiri but with 3+ enemies there is a slow but noticeable gain
    Guren: refills a good chunk of the gear gauge on a single enemy and easily maxes the gauge on a group.

Resonant Talmey
    Asagiri: can just so keep the gear guage in place with 5+ enemies but any less and it depletes, rapidly so with only 1 or 2 enemies.
    Guren: refills just a little more than is used during the animation on a single enemy but enough to easily maintain gear on 3+ enemies, though maxing gear if it's low takes some time
    this is not a bug, asagiri was given nerfed gear gain almost 2 years ago. it's not meant to be spammed anyway, so it's not an issue

Oh.
    From previous posts it sounded like Asagiri was supposed to give a decent gear gain.
    But what other dash pa should I use instead of Asagiri? Just Guren? Cause as strong as Sakura T0 is, it's stationary and won't help much when mobs are dead and I have to move to the next group or the boss is moving a lot.
    Or really just use Asagiri cancel / Guren dash only for moving and then instantly switch to Sakura T0? Considering how fast a decent mpa kills mobs (at least lvl 85 mobs) and how fast some bosses move this doesn't seem very effective.

Also, in general feels like Kazami is still very relevant considering that without it you'll inevitably run out of gear sooner or later, at least the moment there is a gap between enemies and stopping all the time for Nadeshiko to refill gear isn't very efficient.

Guren for gap closing, asagiri for dashing, utilize level 85 gear save skill, use kazan on downtime if it will hit something after.
    Boss won’t move that far most of the time, normal step should be enough to chase.
    Also to be honest, neither gear reduc s4 or kazami as damaging weapon relevant on high end gameplay.
    Last edited by Tigy; Jun 3, 2019 at 04:29 AM.

if youre a Atra Kat main why wouldnt it be?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers