Page 549 of 576 FirstFirst ... 49449499539546547548549550551552559 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Tbf, anyone and everyone who does SE0 gekka slowly triggers me. And yes, you should've have both stances.

@Kril When it requires me to actually grind a qli/nem/slave, learning the patterns for solo, practicing it, getting a secondary or even a tertiary weapon, getting a slightly better pc to record and play at a decent fps, and then TA'ing just to give him a better record. I can very much say it's not worth the time or effort just to say i can do better. There's literally nothing to gain from it.
    Wow, why even play video games in general? how about you get off that laptop and maybe you can get better.

These are literal "I dont even play the game" or "I play in my own way and even though theres better DPS options, its still not good enough" excuses to me

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    it's funny because i know my se0 gekka is not at ideal speed, the timing is something i try to practice a lot. when someone criticizes in such a negative way though... it's just like why?
    Im still working on the timing myself but im getting it down

I half want to reply, but at the same time Milranduil really hit home with the not helping players part. So I just gunna let this go since it ain't helping anyone who reads the thread for braver help.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    maybe this will make more people want to play braver
    Spoiler!
    Thats great!
    do you have any HuFi videos too?

Quote Originally Posted by abidias View Post
    Thats great!
    do you have any HuFi videos too?
    i do not sorry. here's a few people who do though
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdk...nn1otuu8HpIIUA
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCas...meyGjk0iEMRKbQ

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    I half want to reply, but at the same time Milranduil really hit home with the not helping players part. So I just gunna let this go since it ain't helping anyone who reads the thread for braver help.
    whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

I'm thinking about selling off my tech arts JA ring now that katana normals, especially the 3rd attack, doesn't suck and PA->PA->normal doesn't cut into dps as hard anymore.

the ring is still really good for end0gekka only loops though

Just started this game a few weeks ago and picked Br/Hu to main in since I really like the fast attacks of the katana. I was wondering if Sakura->Gekka is still the meta for dps?

Also which R ring would be better for Braver, tech arts JA PP save or Perfect Keeper?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit2roam View Post
    Just started this game a few weeks ago and picked Br/Hu to main in since I really like the fast attacks of the katana. I was wondering if Sakura->Gekka is still the meta for dps?

Also which R ring would be better for Braver, tech arts JA PP save or Perfect Keeper?
    Sakura Type0+Gekka still is and people have their own preference for rings, I prefer PK S

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Sakura Type0+Gekka still is and people have their own preference for rings, I prefer PK S
    Ahh, alright cool. Will continue doing that then, thanks. Might go with Tech arts just because I like being able to fit an extra gekka or type0 into the combo.