Page 562 of 562 FirstFirst ... 62462512552559560561562
Results 5,611 to 5,613 of 5613

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguelight View Post
    Hm, is there an "all-around" option for all classes, then? I mean, Braver is most likely going to be my main class unless the new one is interesting enough, but if I can find some sort of middle ground just in case...
    Not really; aside from Braver and Bouncer being able to use a 200DEX Mag, all other classes will pretty much need a 200 Mag in the ATK that corresponds to them (Hero will benefit from any ATK Mag since the Hero Mag skill will turn any ATK on the Mag into equal S-ATK, R-ATK, and T-ATK).

Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Not really; aside from Braver and Bouncer being able to use a 200DEX Mag, all other classes will pretty much need a 200 Mag in the ATK that corresponds to them (Hero will benefit from any ATK Mag since the Hero Mag skill will turn any ATK on the Mag into equal S-ATK, R-ATK, and T-ATK).
    I see, I see. Is it worth it, then, to just keep going down the DEX line instead of pursuing an item to undo the level of DEX I already have on the Mag in favor of the ATK route? I mean, if it's needed to wear high-end weapons or anything, I could see the reasoning to going through the trouble, but if not...

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguelight View Post
    I see, I see. Is it worth it, then, to just keep going down the DEX line instead of pursuing an item to undo the level of DEX I already have on the Mag in favor of the ATK route? I mean, if it's needed to wear high-end weapons or anything, I could see the reasoning to going through the trouble, but if not...
    if you're maining BR or BO, pure Dex mag all the way, even if you're trying to equip good gear it wont matter because by the time you hit the cap (or sometime before it), you'll be able to use said item. any other class just spec the mag to its specific atk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    Look random I'm getting tired of this, I gave an opinion that I was not even going for anyone but you got stuck with a thousand blades shirt