Page 562 of 576 FirstFirst ... 62462512552559560561562563564565572 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguelight View Post
    Hm, is there an "all-around" option for all classes, then? I mean, Braver is most likely going to be my main class unless the new one is interesting enough, but if I can find some sort of middle ground just in case...
    Not really; aside from Braver and Bouncer being able to use a 200DEX Mag, all other classes will pretty much need a 200 Mag in the ATK that corresponds to them (Hero will benefit from any ATK Mag since the Hero Mag skill will turn any ATK on the Mag into equal S-ATK, R-ATK, and T-ATK).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Not really; aside from Braver and Bouncer being able to use a 200DEX Mag, all other classes will pretty much need a 200 Mag in the ATK that corresponds to them (Hero will benefit from any ATK Mag since the Hero Mag skill will turn any ATK on the Mag into equal S-ATK, R-ATK, and T-ATK).
    I see, I see. Is it worth it, then, to just keep going down the DEX line instead of pursuing an item to undo the level of DEX I already have on the Mag in favor of the ATK route? I mean, if it's needed to wear high-end weapons or anything, I could see the reasoning to going through the trouble, but if not...

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguelight View Post
    I see, I see. Is it worth it, then, to just keep going down the DEX line instead of pursuing an item to undo the level of DEX I already have on the Mag in favor of the ATK route? I mean, if it's needed to wear high-end weapons or anything, I could see the reasoning to going through the trouble, but if not...
    if you're maining BR or BO, pure Dex mag all the way, even if you're trying to equip good gear it wont matter because by the time you hit the cap (or sometime before it), you'll be able to use said item. any other class just spec the mag to its specific atk.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So, about Master Shot.
    When I used it several times only 3 arrows hit and only the middle one did full damage. Is it only good point blank when all hit or with a minimum distance so all have a chance to home in on the target?
    And seems Penetrating Arrow has about the same damage as all 5 Master Shot arrows hitting, so feels like there isn't much of a point in using Master Shot?

Also, Is Torrential Arrow any good? Cause the damage seems very weak, Gravity > Bomber feels a lot stronger than anything with Torrential Arrow.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Jan 21, 2019 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    So, about Master Shot.
    When I used it several times only 3 arrows hit and only the middle one did full damage. Is it only good point blank when all hit or with a minimum distance so all have a chance to home in on the target?
    And seems Penetrating Arrow has about the same damage as all 5 Master Shot arrows hitting, so feels like there isn't much of a point in using Master Shot?

Also, Is Torrential Arrow any good? Cause the damage seems very weak, Gravity > Bomber feels a lot stronger than anything with Torrential Arrow.
    Answer from a few weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Master shot has different uses charged and uncharged

Uncharged master shot fires 3 arrows that spread away in a cone fashion. this one can be spammed after banish against big and/or slow targets at point blank range for a bit more damage than the usual combos, at the expense of your PP bar. It's generally not something you use often though
    Charged master shot fires 5 arrows that home in on your locked target. It's a very good bossing PA against very small weakpoints because it's incredibly accurate if you do it from the right distances and the target isn't too mobile as Maninbluejumpsuit said. One of the staple bow combo with it is banish arrow > master Shot > Final Nemesis
    I'd add that penetrating arrow damage is pretty bad in banish combos unless you do them at the right distance, in which case each arrow hits twice, making for a very strong but PP intensive option

Torrential is niche and is rarely used. Gravi bomb is indeed the main mobbing combo, Million storm is also good for clearing weak mobs due to its PP efficiency

Thanks.
    I'll skip Master shot entirely causer something that is bad except from the exact right distance is not reliable enough for me.
    And I also skip Banish cause I really hate these multiplier pas.

That aside, how is the L / Bow Homing ring? I obv use the Katana count up ring and am wondering if it's worth getting the combined ring.

Bow effectiveness is balanced around Banish. Without it your damage is going to be trash against bosses.

Homing ring is a must and is the first ring to max on a Braver levelling up.

Thanks.
    Though I thought charged normals are too weak to bother with? I only use normals (uncharged) during Rapid Shoot for pp cause then the pp refill is pretty good but without Rapid Shoot I switch to katan to refill pp and then back to use bow pas.

One more question, what's the maximum distance of Sharp Bomber? When I forgot to push forward during release and the boss is fast it seems I can easiyl exceed the max distance and Bomber misses.
    Looks like the max distance is roughly two Gurens?
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Jan 28, 2019 at 12:53 PM.

it's only an 18s downtime, just deal with it i guess. if it had 100% uptime the archer will be overpowered.

i wouldn't use charged normals for damage anymore, it's mainly for abit of pp.

Best bow atm me is radius arca (just got it today). The closest 15* I could even get is Austere. Shoud I stay with radius or work toward the Austere bow (Worst 15 bow iirc)?