Page 15 of 576 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115515 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    In the reveal footage, there was one Skill that would turn on and off depending on which direction she was facing. That's probably the Combat skill and I'm pretty sure it's Katana exclusive because "Combat Finish", which was also done during that part of the video.
    Hmm I didn't catch that at what time of that video did you see it? Was it during the RockBear fight?

EDIT: Yup that's Katana Combat at exactly 4:08 of that vid I can see it now, must be where the flash stepping comes in at as well no idea if its linked to the step moves though.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Jul 5, 2013 at 12:43 PM.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Hmm I didn't catch that at what time of that video did you see it? Was it during the RockBear fight?
    it was during the Dagan fight

edit; actually I don't think it has anything to do with the way she's facing. the skill start to flash when she's attacking and dashing. After using finish up the skill turned off.
    Last edited by SakoHaruo; Jul 5, 2013 at 12:45 PM.

Yeah I saw that, and when they come out immah fool around with it to see what makes it actually tick.

Sig by Gama

Updated OP with new Braver skills that were missing.

Sig by Gama

looking at this it looks like braver might be able to convert dex to damage D: as in a % of your dex is added to damage

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ass_skills.txt

i assume this would work in a similar fashion to wand gear except as 1 one single hit?

edit:.............OMG JUST REVERSAL BONUS IS SEXY!

EDIT2:if average charge bonus does what i think it does RIP Fi sub unless you are maining wired lances.

edit3: take back what i said in edit 1 but im gonna definately need more tree's now

edit4: HAHAHA WTF SEGA FU! Y U GIVE FORCE DARK TECH SHORT CHARGE AND NOT TECHER!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!
    OH IT GETS BETTER WIND TECH SHORT CHARGE TOO WTF!!!!

better see some awesome stuff when i get down to techer

fury gear boost for hunter. now thats awesome.
    finally hunter gets a mate boosting skill. 20% boost at 10

techer gets tier 2 of shifta and deband advance and some skills based around the wand i cant make sense out of.

if i had to guess power wand converts 40% of your t-atk to s-atk?
    Last edited by Alisha; Jul 5, 2013 at 07:11 PM.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

territory burst pp save sounds like a must-have, but I'm curious as to what powerwand even does. The new PP convert skills dont seem very useful; they boost damage by 20% for 30 sec.
    I dont even think wind/dark/light short charges will even be on force, but if they do end up there then that just makes the divide between FO and TE even clearer. TE needs melee modifying skills badly though.
    On another note, FO gets more retarded skills likeHP reduction for 10 max PP

All of these new skills at 10 sp each...unless they revamp fury stance AGAIN so it doesn't take up 70 freaking sp I can't see them seeing much use. Especially not for a mediocre conditional 10% bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    looking at this it looks like braver might be able to convert dex to damage D: as in a % of your dex is added to damage

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ass_skills.txt

i assume this would work in a similar fashion to wand gear except as 1 one single hit?

edit:.............OMG JUST REVERSAL BONUS IS SEXY!

EDIT2:if average charge bonus does what i think it does RIP Fi sub unless you are maining wired lances.

edit3: take back what i said in edit 1 but im gonna definately need more tree's now

edit4: HAHAHA WTF SEGA FU! Y U GIVE FORCE DARK TECH SHORT CHARGE AND NOT TECHER!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!
    OH IT GETS BETTER WIND TECH SHORT CHARGE TOO WTF!!!!

better see some awesome stuff when i get down to techer

fury gear boost for hunter. now thats awesome.
    finally hunter gets a mate boosting skill. 20% boost at 10

techer gets tier 2 of shifta and deband advance and some skills based around the wand i cant make sense out of.

if i had to guess power wand converts 40% of your t-atk to s-atk?
    Well you're a bit late with that anyway I had this already pretty much knew about em all. Honestly though I would think you would keep something like this to yourself, but who am to judge.....

They already took down vids and stuff and any others things who's to say they come here and complain about this.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Jul 5, 2013 at 08:23 PM.

Sig by Gama

"Limit Break"

Fighters what the hell are you doing :C

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Oh, that almost teleporting horizontal dash? That's nice, although I'll be disappointed (but not surprised) if it's exclusive to katanas. Every melee weapon really needs something like that, with longer range and faster speeds than step attack.
    Snatch Step and Step Attack are separate.

._. It looks like the Braver's skill tree will be a complete mess.