Page 4 of 576 FirstFirst 12345671454104504 ... LastLast

ITT: Playing FO with one skill tree that spreads bonuses to get a mastery in fire and lightning and then just not playing in caves because lol fuck caves makes you a bad FO

ITT: therefor you're not good if you don't have a pwand, because 20% ermagahd

There are two reasons why forces shouldn't use lightning techs in every area.

The first one is obvious. Unless the enemies are weak to lightning, you would probably be better off using a different element. The other reason is more important. If you use lightning attack techs, you will activate zondeel.

For example, when I do tundra, I will use zondeel to gather enemies and then attack them with fire techs. Not only does it completely obliterate a ton of enemies much faster than lightning techs, but it lets all of the non-forces in the party completely obliterate a ton of enemies too.

But if there is a shitty force in the party using zonde in the tundra, I can't use zondeel correctly, which means the party kills much slower. It's a big annoyance of mine. As a general rule, don't activate zondeel unless the enemies are weak to lightning.

This isn't as big of a problem in the caves because gibarta destroys massive spawns of enemies without needing zondeel. Gibarta will likely demolish the enemies in the new beach area too. Zondeel + fire techs will likely be good too, but it won't work if there is a force spamming zonde like an idiot.

Back when zonde was OP, it made sense to spam it against every enemy in the game. It's not the best tech in every situation anymore, so please stop ruining our zondeels.

Against enemies weak to lightning, Force/Fighter is superior to Force/Techter. For everything else, Force/Techter is usually better. The main reason? Bigger range on zondeel thanks to territory burst.
    Quit PSO2

Yeah, I really wish zondeel's vacuum and the zap were two different techs. Sazan just isn't the same.

I wish they'd just up and add an ordinary vacuum tech that couldn't be zapped. Maybe name it zonverse, I don't care. Then leave zondeel as-is.

Hm, sometimes I'll Zondeel+Safoie+Zonde and wait for the ticks. Or just trigger Zondeel and kill the enemies while they're still all there. It's not like they teleport across the map as soon as they stop getting sucked.

I still think Force/fighter is better than force/techer in most situations, but techer has territorial burst which makes it vastly superior to force/fighter in a burst. Everything else techer has, which involves PP management, is negligible when your mag blast recharges so quickly. And if another force is in the party during a burst, your PP bar will never hit 0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

But if someone is spamming Zonde, they don't get sucked in because your Zondeel activates as soon as you use it.

Yes I try to let zondeel get the full vac effect. Though I don't think it hurts to proc it after a few seconds. Most enemies will die to the zondeel and aren't going anywhere. Also a chained zondeel can easily multi-kill enemies as they spawn which is obviously great for building PSE or during bursts in general.

I would honestly rather have Fo/Te in my party for the utility of TB zondeel. This is only given that you spec your element accordingly for the map. Which does mean having multiple trees to take advantage of EWH. But Fo/Fi is great in TA and specific spawn waves melt to TPS foie.

And we may be getting a "Zanverse" technic in the future. Its a datamined wind technic...
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Yeah, I've heard about zanverse. The name implies it will not be a stat buff, but more like megiverse where standing inside gives you a helpful support buff of some kind.

So...maybe it makes you missable? I really hope not, that would be awful. Any better thoughts? Do we have its icon?

Well I'm betting the next stat buff will boost base Dex by 20% for 1m

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Zanverse is coming with EP2 with Dewman's it's one of the many Tech's that are coming that was listed on Bump. I would bet it would be a speed increase, range increase or PP stealing spell.