Page 465 of 576 FirstFirst ... 365415455462463464465466467468475515565 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 5755

I have another character that is braver ranger and bullet bow only, but yea thats what i thought about crit I just wasnt sure since there was potentially a 50% crit chance thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeman336 View Post
    I have another character that is braver ranger and bullet bow only, but yea thats what i thought about crit I just wasnt sure since there was potentially a 50% crit chance thanks though
    i mean the actual best build for brhu is actually using both katana and bow.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0fdoIb0000000j

i left points on the hu side so do whatever you want with them but prioritize maxing out fury stance 1st then get massive hunter then automate. the braver side is get katana gear then max out average stance ignoring crits then get katana combat skills and then after that get the bow tree skills but do not get rapid shoot up 1 and 2 until everything else is exactly copy paste to that tree.. they are the lowest priority

you will be using katana for mobbing and banishing arrow+kamikaze arrow for bosses (use best judgement for situations though.. sometimes katana is okish on bosses if needed.. in that case hatou and sakura are your best bets and sometimes guren tessen but that isnt very precise) can also pre fire chase arrows at boss teleports. massive hunter when using bow so you dont get knocked out of kamikaze if you get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    i mean the actual best build for brhu is actually using both katana and bow.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0fdoIb0000000j

i left points on the hu side so do whatever you want with them but prioritize maxing out fury stance 1st then get massive hunter then automate. the braver side is get katana gear then max out average stance ignoring crits then get katana combat skills and then after that get the bow tree skills but do not get rapid shoot up 1 and 2 until everything else is exactly copy paste to that tree.. they are the lowest priority

you will be using katana for mobbing and banishing arrow+kamikaze arrow for bosses (use best judgement for situations though.. sometimes katana is okish on bosses if needed.. in that case hatou and sakura are your best bets and sometimes guren tessen but that isnt very precise) can also pre fire chase arrows at boss teleports. massive hunter when using bow so you dont get knocked out of kamikaze if you get hit.
    why not weak stance?
    assuming katana is for mobbing mostly weakstance isn't needed
    but as for bossing..
    so I take it rapid shoot is more beneficial on bow compare to weak stance?

Ya, Rapid Shoot Up 1 / 2 do more damage than Rapid Shoot Mastery since you'll mostly be built for S-Atk, so if we take them as 15% (as a minimum), you have 35%+45%=80% total bow damage instead of 55% if we used Weak Stance (assuming Weak Stance vs. Rapid Shoot).

Where would I take off points from on the bow side if I want to invest in Attack Advance too?

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka~ View Post
    Where would I take off points from on the bow side if I want to invest in Attack Advance too?
    You really shouldn't unless you're planning on te/br.

Rapid shot advance can be cut.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Nov 9, 2015 at 06:33 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Why not use attack advance along with rapid shoot? Seems logical to me.

Quote Originally Posted by shuravii View Post
    Why not use attack advance along with rapid shoot? Seems logical to me.
    Normal attacks are there primarily for PP, and are not the main source of damage for most weapons (wands are the most notable exception).

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

which potential should i unlock on my Orochi Agito ?

Thinking about using katana again. Only 13* katana I have access to is the Weapon Badge one. Would that be better than going FI/BR with Evil Rakkuka? Just wondering what options I can go for. Thanks.
    75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/01
    HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU