Page 501 of 576 FirstFirst ... 401451491498499500501502503504511551 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5755

I want to main bow braver with hunter sub, have a good hybrid build that does that without takign katana combat. With a 200 s-atk mag is it ok to get a ranged saiki set forcusing on R-atk or should i still go with a s-atk set? I don't wanna spam kamibani was thinking of doing 3 chase>banish>charged pen> pen spam. will that be an ok boss move? I know for trash ill still be reliant on katana.

I'm currently grinding a that new lightning katana from collection, until i get austere( long ways off) is it ok to go hu with a Darker bow to help level it in EQ's? Thanks for any input, hope i was clear.

Also, is the NT 12 star bow worth getting until i get a 13 star one?? What about the nox sword? and if so I'm assuming light is what i want for general? I dont have the funds for any kind of rainbow atm.
    Last edited by Fall_Breaker; Apr 30, 2016 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks.
    That table seems wonky tho. Some are with ja, some without. And according to the table Gekka jump cancel has by far the highest dps, nearly double that of sakura endo.
    And no idea what they mean with derived adhesion for Guren.

Anyone got a real dps comparison of tsukimi > gekka (with ja) vs gekka jump cancel vy sakura endo > vs guren?

Hi guys, Im going to create a Braver once I finished patching my game, should I go full S-ATK for my mag, or should I add DEX?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Hi guys, Im going to create a Braver once I finished patching my game, should I go full S-ATK for my mag, or should I add DEX?
    Full S-Atk and no use mastery Braver Mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    Full S-Atk and no use mastery Braver Mag.
    nice, thanks for this

Hi guys, new poster here with a few braver questions.

1. At first I was gonna go full bow BR/HU, but then came across they hybrid build, so I decided to go with that instead. The problem is I have a few wasted points now and I'm wondering with what I have spent so far, how should I spend my remaining points?

The build I came across was from this thread a few pages back: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11eNbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo bxIo0jdodBIbEj2fdnINGAqnIdJksNI20000006doIn0000000 jdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000doIo4N fdArdrFfrAHSGKdoI200000fdoIb0000000lo000000j

I assume it's still relevant.

My build atm is: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11eNbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo bxIo0jdodBIbl2fdoINGAqnIdqDdAIb0000006doIn0000000j doib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbdB4Nf dBkDebe2eorddqdnIb00000fdoIb0000000lo000000j

Is there anyway to make the build still decent with the SP spent incorrectly in braver tree? Since I was going for weak stance/outdated bow build at first, which is my fault for not doing better research, came across this site way too late I'm only a lv50BR/47HU atm.

2. Is my mag completely garbage now, or is it still sorta good? At first I was reading to go pure dex, then later found out its better to go pure stat, so atm, my mag is lvl144, with 133 in ratk, and 11 in dex.

3. When should I should consider changing my mag's PB? I'm not sure if info is still up to date, but I recall reading that Julius, Ketos, and some other PB were the most useful 3 to go for, and that most tend to go for Ketos. I'm not 100% certain I have the names correct.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm trying my hardest to avoid messing up too much and becoming an awful player.

1. That recommended tree is fine if you really do intend to go hybrid. However, a hybrid build like that prioritizes Katana for the most part and the Bow is a side weapon to make up for bossing in the area where Katana somewhat lacks against certain bosses with Banish Arrow and Kamikaze Arrow x2. I don't think that's what you're looking for since you've built your mag on mostly r-atk.

Depending on what you're actually going for just try your best to allocate points into Average Stances(without critical), Katana skills, and then Rapid Shoot for the hybrid. If you want to focus on mostly bows, then look into Br/Ra. This build is strictly for Br/Ra, so if you intend to play Ra as a main class don't completely follow this.
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    SEGA releases skill tree reset passes whenever they add new skills or change them. You should use it if you've got one.
    If you haven't already, then make 2 more characters for free even if you won't play on them. You'll get 1 skill tree reset pass per character and you are allowed to delete and remake those 2 characters if the future if you want to change them, for free. By default, you can keep remaking your characters if you have 3 or less.

2. That mag is salvageable so just keep focusing on r-atk without raising the dex. Late game you can slowly remove 1 dex from your mag at a time by spending 50 excubes each. You'll end up using a total of 550 excubes, but they're quite valuable for someone that hasn't been playing that long. Your mag can wait, so prioritize on dex removal last.

3. Ketos P is good for its PP regeneration and builds up quite fast. Julius N is good for clustering a bunch of enemies together. Players that have an Orbit weapon generally pick Julius N over Ketos PB because an Orbit weapon's potential regenerates PP quickly when they're sheathed. Using a PB will automatically set a weapon into a sheathed state, so they'll be regenerating PP while inflicting reasonable damage with Julius N due to the natural t-atk of an Orbit weapon too.
    Last edited by Bellion; May 1, 2016 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    1. That recommended tree is fine if you really do intend to go hybrid. However, a hybrid build like that prioritizes Katana for the most part and the Bow is a side weapon to make up for bossing in the area where Katana somewhat lacks against certain bosses with Banish Arrow and Kamikaze Arrow x2. I don't think that's what you're looking for since you've built your mag on mostly r-atk.

Depending on what you're actually going for just try your best to allocate points into Average Stances(without critical), Katana skills, and then Rapid Shoot for the hybrid. If you want to focus on mostly bows, then look into Br/Ra. This build is strictly for Br/Ra, so if you intend to play Ra as a main class don't completely follow this.

SEGA releases skill tree reset passes whenever they add new skills or change them. You should use it if you've got one.
    If you haven't already, then make 2 more characters for free even if you won't play on them. You'll get 1 skill tree reset pass per character and you are allowed to delete and remake those 2 characters if the future if you want to change them, for free. By default, you can keep remaking your characters if you have 3 or less.

2. That mag is salvageable so just keep focusing on r-atk without raising the dex. Late game you can slowly remove 1 dex from your mag at a time by spending 50 excubes each. You'll end up using a total of 550 excubes, but they're quite valuable for someone that hasn't been playing that long. Your mag can wait, so prioritize on dex removal last.

3. Ketos P is good for its PP regeneration and builds up quite fast. Julius N is good for clustering a bunch of enemies together. Players that have an Orbit weapon generally pick Julius N over Ketos PB because an Orbit weapon's potential regenerates PP quickly when they're sheathed. Using a PB will automatically set a weapon into a sheathed state, so they'll be regenerating PP while inflicting reasonable damage with Julius N due to the natural t-atk of an Orbit weapon too.
    I wasn't aware how viable the hybrid build was until I had unfortunately put points into weak stance skills already. At first I had planned to go full bow build, but I liked using katana, and having bow for bosses, then I came across the hybrid and wanted to opt for that over full bow.

Should I have went S-ATK instead for my Mag? I just kinda figured R-ATK would be staple to pump Bow damage further, but I guess its damage is still fine without the boost from mag, since I'd only be using it as side weapon for bossing.

I started the game when the PS4 version released, and skill reset tickets were giving on that date, so sadly no tickets for me due to making my account/char on patch day lol. I'm wondering if I should just maybe restart over with a new character.

If you do start over, you should be able to get back to where you are much faster than before. You'll have a better build to help you breeze through the lower content and with any equipment that you have now.

Bows have incredibly high stats so their damage output will still be great even with a lack of r-atk on your mag and affixes on your units. You also have the Rapid Shoot Up skills that will increase your r-atk by 500. Stat-wise, the Katana will benefit more from an s-atk mag than a Bow from an r-atk mag.

Thanks a lot for the help! I decided I'm just gonna remake a new character once I finish up few things on this one. I can at least still use this char to help my new one quite a bit as well, on top of having another character to do dailies on and weekly.

I do have a few last questions.

In terms of affixes, I should be focusing on S-ATK affixes on my units? Any affixes in general I should be on lookout for? Also, in terms of skill points usage, should I focus on the S-atk stat up last?