Page 510 of 576 FirstFirst ... 10410460500507508509510511512513520560 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5755

I apparently can't quote links yet but those builds were exactly what i've been looking for, thank you!

...Though
    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    by ignoring bow, you're ignoring massive free damage that katana cannot replicate against many bosses.
    Its quite obvious that everyone else knows something about bows that I don't so if its not too much trouble would y'all mind elaborating?
    I obviously have to reconsider my stance on bows or being a sole melee player in general.

Quote Originally Posted by SBoundary View Post
    I apparently can't quote links yet but those builds were exactly what i've been looking for, thank you!

...Though

Its quite obvious that everyone else knows something about bows that I don't so if its not too much trouble would y'all mind elaborating?
    I obviously have to reconsider my stance on bows or being a sole melee player in general.
    Banish arrow. It stores all damage done by the shooter, and deals it again when it explodes.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

...Though

Basically what you want to do with bow is:

Prep x3 Chase Arrow (optional) --> Banish --> Charged Kamikaze --> Charged Kamikaze.

Just to give you some numbers as references (Running Hybrid BrHu Build), with Full S-Atk Mag and units affixed for S-Atk (however, bow will be spec-ed for R-Atk), you'll be doing over 1 million damage to wb'd Anga Core, wb'd PD Core, wb'd Loser Core.... and ~400-500k damage on Wolga, etc.

Not to mention Exodas in TD4 are a joke with banish.

Like others said, unlike bow, katana cannot replicate this kind of damage against some bosses.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; May 25, 2016 at 01:10 PM.

...Though

Bows aren't essential. If you already put your skill points into a Katana build then don't worry about it.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_bob View Post
    Bows aren't essential. If you already put your skill points into a Katana build then don't worry about it.
    You will have ~15 points left even with a 'pure' katana build, which is enough for maxed rapid shot mastery, and 7 points for the R atk ups, or CD reduction.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Basically what you want to do with bow is:

Prep x3 Chase Arrow (optional) --> Banish --> Charged Kamikaze --> Charged Kamikaze.

Just to give you some numbers as references (Running Hybrid BrHu Build), with Full S-Atk Mag and units affixed for S-Atk (however, bow will be spec-ed for R-Atk), you'll be doing over 1 million damage to wb'd Anga Core, wb'd PD Core, wb'd Loser Core.... and ~400-500k damage on Wolga, etc.

Not to mention Exodas in TD4 are a joke with banish.

Like others said, unlike bow, katana cannot replicate this kind of damage against some bosses.
    Thats actually really enticing , especially since I just saw someone do that to a Exoda in TD4. I guess I really should use bow huh.
    By the way do I have to charge banishing before double charged kamikaze?
    If anything it just feels kinda slow to set it up now but that'll probably change if i put some points into that charge bonus skill I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    You will have ~15 points left even with a 'pure' katana build, which is enough for maxed rapid shot mastery, and 7 points for the R atk ups, or CD reduction.
    I actually have around 30(?)points to spend, most of them are already in average stance stuff though so hmm.
    Wonder if i can still make this work.

By the way do I have to charge banishing before double charged kamikaze?
    No.

5char

Edit:

More precisely, charging Banish only increases its AoE, but in no way does it increase its damage. Therefore, charging Banish isn't necessary.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; May 26, 2016 at 06:10 PM.

What's the word on Katana PAs, damage, and utility?
    Signature? SIGNATURE? How do you add a signature!?

Quote Originally Posted by Etherwolf View Post
    What's the word on Katana PAs, damage, and utility?
    The word is Guren.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    The word is Guren.