Page 512 of 576 FirstFirst ... 12412462502509510511512513514515522562 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Yukipon View Post
    Average Stance is preferred, but once I get my Br/Hu up to parity, I'll try and make it work. Somehow.
    Except, Katana is about the least accurate weapon in the game besides launcher. Katana aoe is massive for normal attacks and almost every pa, so you will not hit a weakspot even if you think you do, but you rather you will hit the part of the enemy or boss that is 1 pixel closer to you in range. That includes stuff like standing so close to a bosses weakpoint you could touch it but hitting its arm or leg (or bit) anyway, especially with Katana Combat.

I want to use other PAs aside from Guren, but the game doesn't drop me any lv17 discs
    Tsukimi > Gekka now is a nice combo with 3-button, being the 2nd highest DPS, much more accurate and easy to use than full-hit Hatou.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Except, Katana is about the least accurate weapon in the game besides launcher. Katana aoe is massive for normal attacks and almost every pa, so you will not hit a weakspot even if you think you do, but you rather you will hit the part of the enemy or boss that is 1 pixel closer to you in range. That includes stuff like standing so close to a bosses weakpoint you could touch it but hitting its arm or leg (or bit) anyway, especially with Katana Combat.
    Pls, katana is the most accurate melee weapon. Weakpoints have higher priority I think, anyway they are much easier to hit it than with BBow pen arrow. Avg Stance is still preferred for katana.
    Last edited by aiMute; Jun 5, 2016 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Pls, katana is the most accurate melee weapon.
    TD pls.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Which method would be the fastest way to farm Aseractas? Should I do Advance Quests or just regular explorations?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    meh i guess this is how people felt back when shunka was at its prenerf state which i wasnt there for anyway
    Shunka was much worse at the time. It was so strong that I felt its damage was a bug because no one sane would give a PA that level of damage-per-use compared to damn-near everything else in the game. Then again, EP2 director gets shit for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Pls, katana is the most accurate melee weapon. Weakpoints have higher priority I think
    Breakables have higher priority than weak points if their hitboxes are all within an attack's reach. Banthers are an example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    I want to use other PAs aside from Guren, but the game doesn't drop me any lv17 discs
    Tsukimi > Gekka now is a nice combo with 3-button, being the 2nd highest DPS, much more accurate and easy to use than full-hit Hatou.
    If I could set one specific weapon pallet to 3 button mode, I would. Since I can't, I don't bother.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 5, 2016 at 02:13 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

yeah no, what are you smoking?
    What is who smoking?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

aiMute. Coulda sworn I quoted him.
    Elaborate then - why is katana inaccurate, or are one of those guren masters?