Page 514 of 576 FirstFirst ... 14414464504511512513514515516517524564 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I found this quite funny.

Embrace the Banish...I know I do xD

Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    whatever
    Just wow, I won't continue this shit, lurk more, man.

Play nice, people.

Lately, I've been using Tsukimika zanka (or whatever the hell it's called) to go upwards, then Asagiri or Guren to attack air enemies.
    Tsukiwhatsis hits pretty hard now. Hien Tsubaki should also work, but I rarely use it.
    It's a shame Kanren can't be used effectively in the air because of the charging.
    Over End imitation (name I can't recall right now for some reason) is nice, but takes way too long to charge.

Not sure if I'd agree that Katana is inaccurate. I'm usually able to hit what I want with it.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Just wow, I won't continue this shit, lurk more, man.
    Thank you, thank you... but we all know that your the real winner here

Your salt sustains me
    Spoiler!

I guess precision depends on what your original goal was.

Did you want to hit every breakable on a boss before a weak point? Almost any melee weapon with a wide enough hitbox on their attack can do that.

Did you want to ignore breakables, and go right for the weak point? Hope the target's breakable's hitboxes don't overlap with their weak point too much, or else you'll needlessly give a banther a fingernail clipping before you hit their face (unless you specifically space yourself far enough away to sakura end just their face for example).

Twin daggers generally do precise attacks better than most melee weapons because of narrower hitboxes for their attacks.
    Most of the best katana PAs have wide hitboxes, which results in breaking every single nearby breakable before hitting a weak point with their more commonly used PAs.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 17, 2016 at 05:38 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

CoWorker, Sakamoto is a great guy. And who's salty here, you keep being aggressive to my every post like some neighbors barking dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I guess precision depends on what your original goal was.

Did you want to hit every breakable on a boss before a weak point? Almost any melee weapon with a wide enough hitbox on their attack can do that.

Did you want to ignore breakables, and go right for the weak point? Hope the target's breakable's hitboxes don't overlap with their weak point too much, or else you'll needlessly give a banther a fingernail clipping before you hit their face (unless you specifically space yourself far enough away to sakura end just their face for example).

Twin daggers generally do precise attacks better than most melee weapons because of narrower hitboxes for their attacks.
    Most of the best katana PAs have wide hitboxes, which results in breaking every single nearby breakable before hitting a weak point with their more commonly used PAs.
    For me precision is how easy it is to consistently hit some weakpoint and how clean and fast PA hitbox is. TDs are great because you can zoom onto any weakpoint and keep hitting it even if it's very mobile.
    Katana is another kind - it's PAs are clean, has large hitboxes and don't reposition you (except guren, but guren has ridiculous vertical reach and mobility is the selling point) allowing to hit multiple mobs or their weakpoints, just a small jump before attack and all micdas are dead. So if I want to hit specific part or whatever I will do it easily with katana.
    TDs can't do that as it's not a mobbing weapon at all and katana can't chase enemies as well as TDs but when it comes to general use (mobbing and bossing), katana is very precise weapon.

And who's salty here, you keep being aggressive to my every post like some neighbors barking dog.
    compared to my salt at your salt, yours is saltier than the Red Sea

well you still didn't clarify this "cuts steel like butter and your %favoriteweapon% is just shit" and just runs away calling me names

let me get this straight, if "cuts steel like butter" means accuracy, just because you have the "most" accurate weapon in the game doesnt mean other weapons are shit (well probably Wired Lances)... Other weapons can do a better job in their respective departments, sure Katanas can clear fast in trash mobs, but Swords and Double Sabers can clear Ultimate Quest mobs much faster and doesnt even need to hit precise weakpoints just overwhelm mobs with huge raw numbers from SacBite buffed Over Ends and full gear Chaos Risers... so yeah calling other weapons shit is just stupid

but if "cuts steel like butter" means damage, then Knuckles, Partisan's Volg combos and hell even Double Saber with DS Ring + Attack Advance Ring will have a word with you
    Spoiler!

Whatever, I don't need to prove you anything nor I care.
    I won't continue this shit

Whatever, I don't need to prove you anything nor I care.
    Thanks, i just need more salt to my fries *nom*
    Spoiler!

how does katana "cut steal like butter" better than other weapons?....