Page 527 of 576 FirstFirst ... 27427477517524525526527528529530537 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 5755

I assume there is no way to use the forward motion of Sharp Bomber Type 0 and Standing Snipe? Nice design there >_>

I will be able to test the following soon, but if someone already knows... The L/Launcher Non-Weak Bonus ring allows launchers to do the full WHA damage to non-weak parts, but does it work with Weak Stance?

What's the go to Bow for Bow Braver these days?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    I assume there is no way to use the forward motion of Sharp Bomber Type 0 and Standing Snipe? Nice design there >_>

I will be able to test the following soon, but if someone already knows... The L/Launcher Non-Weak Bonus ring allows launchers to do the full WHA damage to non-weak parts, but does it work with Weak Stance?
    No, if you hit a non weak-point, only WHA from the ring will trigger and weak stance will lower that damage. Yet another nail in the coffin for RA/BR

Also no complaints about Sharp Bomber, the damage is hilarious enough as it is (not to mention the AoE, super armor and the charge triggering weak stance charge, I'm still wondering what this PA can't do for BR/RA), thank goodness it at least breaks standing snipe like every other strong PA except sat cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    What's the go to Bow for Bow Braver these days?
    Gix for economy and raw power, Orbit for flexibility, or Orbit as a PP battery (20 ele max potential) coupled with Gix to get the best of both worlds...for a price. Don't forget your Shingeki Raikou on the side to reduce Rapid Shoot cooldown !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 23, 2016 at 02:45 PM.

Are there any up-to-date, newb-friendly guides around here still? It's been a while since I last played, and I'd like to go in a little more prepared this time around, but I have no clue where to start when it comes to things like skill trees and such.

for anyone curious, i now run this build if i don't need a bow for BrHu (gix katana yolo build)
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Why does chase arrow sometimes fire after Banish Arrow pops? Chase x3 --> Rapid shot --> BA --> Kamikaze x2 but Chase doesn't proc till after BA explodes

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    Why does chase arrow sometimes fire after Banish Arrow pops? Chase x3 --> Rapid shot --> BA --> Kamikaze x2 but Chase doesn't proc till after BA explodes
    if you have a clip i might be able to tell you, otherwise idk

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    if you have a clip i might be able to tell you, otherwise idk
    Sorry, can't make the quality better but you can clearly (kind of) see the chase arrow proc after BA explodes.
    Spoiler!

It's because you're breaking a part with your kamikaze arrows. When you break a part, there is no longer a target for the chase arrows to hit. Each tentacle break results in a completely different hitbox.

Try it on a boss without breaking a part.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    It's because you're breaking a part with your kamikaze arrows. When you break a part, there is no longer a target for the chase arrows to hit. Each tentacle break results in a completely different hitbox.

Try it on a boss without breaking a part.
    Thanks for the information. In other words this is going to happen often on Meduna considering aiming at her head with Kamikaze arrow normally doesn't reach or misses.