Page 537 of 576 FirstFirst ... 37437487527534535536537538539540547 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 5755

When mother is down, you can stand by her arms and use hatou while getting all the hits in ( 6 big ones will hit her core and the others will hit her arm. Requires tps mode). You can also hit her arm for pp so no need to run back to the core for pp.

Doesn't work as well during second phase since she moves a lot but still possible however.

nevermind.
    Last edited by Masu; Mar 4, 2017 at 01:45 AM.

So... now that non-charging Sakura Endo is coming... do we have the reason to keep Average S Charge and/or Weak S Charge skills on the tree anymore? What's left is probably Hatou Rindou...
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Mar 5, 2017 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    So... now that non-charging Sakura Endo is coming... do we have the reason to keep Average S Charge and/or Weak S Charge skills on the tree anymore? What's left is probably Hatou Rindou...
    Stance charge skills should stay in your tree since you should be using a bow at least occasionally anyway. Also, sakura 0 is supposed to have a charging component to it after the initial cut or something. Sakura 0 pushing hatou out of its niche completely depends on how much damage sakura end 0 does, and how fast it does it.

There is also kanran, and kazan 0 to think about, but kanran fell off ever since XH + guren, and kazan 0 is mostly for gear management.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Mar 5, 2017 at 11:41 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    It's said that Salura End T0 is still a charging skill, but while you charge the first slash would be excuted at the same time, and you release for the second slash...right?
    我ら来たれり。ーWe have arrived.ー

Yes, you would release for the 2nd slash it still counts as a charging skill. Also, Sakura End T0 has a higher DPS than Hatou in its most favorable conditions. Good-bye ol' Hatou.
    If you're worried about building KC, then just get the new katana ring and build up KC with Sakura End T0 + normals.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Also, Sakura End T0 has a higher DPS than Hatou in its most favorable conditions. Good-bye ol' Hatou.
    I probably fucked up somewhere somehow, Endo-0 seems to be 60 frames long. With a perfect craft and the charge skill, that would mean that it would have a DPS of 1518. I'm just stealing this number of off swiki, but apparently Hatou (wave+tip) has a dps of 1576, so it seems like it isn't even better than an imperfect hatou?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Yes, you would release for the 2nd slash it still counts as a charging skill. Also, Sakura End T0 has a higher DPS than Hatou in its most favorable conditions. Good-bye ol' Hatou.
    If you're worried about building KC, then just get the new katana ring and build up KC with Sakura End T0 + normals.
    Speaking of the new katana ring, what exactly does it do?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Honestly, I think I'm the one that just fucked up, and I do apologize for doing so. It does seem close to 60 frames(maybe lower) and I've killed certain bosses just now with 5 hit Hatou(1576 DPS) and Sakura End T0 at roughly the same time. 9 hit Hatou certainly beats Sakura End T0. Testing it on bosses is still flawed, but gives me a close enough estimate.

Well, SE T0 is a lot more PP efficient than 5 hit Hatou. So at the very least it will have that going for it which is a great thing. Perhaps one can safely say that SE T0 is better than Hatou against most bosses in terms of DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Speaking of the new katana ring, what exactly does it do?
    It helps increase the hit count that you accumulate for the combat finish. At level 1 the ring is 105%, so for every 20 hits you'll get an extra hit added on for a total of 21. When the ring is level 20 it will most likely be at 200%(based on how it has been leveling up) which means you'll reach the cap combat finish cap in half the amount of hits as your hit count will be doubled. 50->25 hits needed to reach the cap when the ring is level 20, if it is 200%.
    Last edited by Bellion; Mar 9, 2017 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    I probably fucked up somewhere somehow, Endo-0 seems to be 60 frames long. With a perfect craft and the charge skill, that would mean that it would have a DPS of 1518. I'm just stealing this number of off swiki, but apparently Hatou (wave+tip) has a dps of 1576, so it seems like it isn't even better than an imperfect hatou?
    It's 52 frames long, 1592 deeps, 55 DPP, you can gekka straight out of it and with JAPPS ring it should have superior DPS while having acceptable (65) DPP and will not fuck up positioning like hurrdurr guren which is super useful for non-retard tanking, it is also fast enough to parry attacks. Keep in mind that all of those are fast PAs so the DPS isn't as high because you'll most likely lose a few frames on late JA/release.