Page 543 of 576 FirstFirst ... 43443493533540541542543544545546553 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 5755

So hows shunka after this update. Did the legend revive?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Unfortunately not...

Although Shunka-shunran offers the best D:PP ratio, it falls short in DPS compared to: Counter -> Gekka-zakuro; Tsukimi-sazanka -> Gekka-zakuro (loop); Sakura-endo [Type-0] -> Gekka-zakuro -> Third Normal Attack; Hatou-rindou (spam); Guren-tessen (spam); and Asagiri-rendan (spam).

I honestly don't know the DPS-ranking order for those PAs, but those combos are better than Shunka spam.

With that being said, you can always relive the legendary EP II days, by bringing it back, in-style, for the upcoming Emergency Quests! (´・ω・`)
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Sep 9, 2017 at 07:29 PM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

RIP BBow.

Was playing the hell out of Hr too much to pay attention to the forums (or Br) for a few days.

Between the bow nerfs, the mostly inconsequential katana PA buffs, and Hr being a breath of fresh air, and very efficient in melee, I'm about ready to retire the katana for a while. I've gurened long enough, and not enough is changing for Br.

Is weak stance still worth taking at all on Br/Hu? Or should I just take Attack Advance and max out Katana Combat skills?

I would still consider using it, honestly, if you were doing katana only build. I do dual stance with weak stance also having charge up. If you're saying between that and KC skills, I'm guessing you're a hybrid build?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    I would still consider using it, honestly, if you were doing katana only build. I do dual stance with weak stance also having charge up. If you're saying between that and KC skills, I'm guessing you're a hybrid build?
    No. I'm using a pure katana build because I don't have a decent bullet bow yet. Just not sure if I should take weak stance or use those points to improve Katana Gear and Katana Combat.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

so I've been mobbing with bow in SHAQs by just spamming gravity point on everything. it's killing it all pretty quickly when they mobs can get scooped up by it. as for shironia shaq it's a return to my experience from the start of episode 3, where I just got on the rooftops and spammed torrential arrow and it eats the ogars alive.

I have to break out the katana when the toy darker bears and rabbits show up though; they get up in my face really quickly and its hard to operate once they start attacking. I guess I could use sharp bomber 0 before it gets to that though.

I'd say banish is now more for when you are actually going to pull it all off, as opposed to previously when it was the thing you always had to go for period because it was just too good to not base your entire use of bows around. though I've always had trouble with banish anyway, usually the banish misses or the attack I use to set it off misses, im trying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    No. I'm using a pure katana build because I don't have a decent bullet bow yet. Just not sure if I should take weak stance or use those points to improve Katana Gear and Katana Combat.
    Well, here is my braver side of skill tree, and I ask because you can actually afford to get everything you mentioned. Unless you're asking about what order to get it? Maybe you should post your skill tree.

So, the 13-star Yamigarasu NT came out on Sept. 6, and I was wondering which out of the two potentials should I choose? "Wings of Darkness" or "Prestigious Protection?"

If I go with the "Wings of Darkness" potential, should I change my class from BR/HU to BR/FI, so I can benefit Tech Arts JA Bonus and Tech Arts JA PP Save? I already have a R/Ring Lv.20 Massive Hunter, for Kamikaze Arrow spam (when Katana Combat is on cooldown). In addition to that, doesn't subclass Fighters have higher multipliers than a subclass Hunter? If so, then being a BR/FI with a Yamigarasu NT would be a win-win for me.

Any helpful feedback and constructive criticism is welcome; thanks in advance~
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.