Page 552 of 576 FirstFirst ... 52452502542549550551552553554555562 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 5755

It's funny that the class thats supposed to be built around DEX, also has the easiest way to reach 100% crit, which makes dex useless.

Since Kazan-nadeshiko is both the PA with the higher DEX modifier (125%) and the only one capable of maxing Gear in one use, I awlays thought it has something to do with Katana Gear. But in fact, it's as XrosBlader said. This value just increases your DEX for that particular PA and so it's just some kind of boost for MIN damage.

Question for bow mains,since im seriously using bow now,how do you feel the class is holding up compared to others after all these recent patches and buffs?
    Spoiler!

Now a Bow Main but;

Bow is a thing. Just like Bo.

It exists. It's able to put out good results, but honestly why not just use something better.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Now a Bow Main but;

Bow is a thing. Just like Bo.

It exists. It's able to put out good results, but honestly why not just use something better.
    You're the last person in the world i thought that would say something like this (。•́︿•̀。)
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    You're the last person in the world i thought that would say something like this (。•́︿•̀。)
    Well, that's just how I feel about the weapon. Banish nerf and SB0 nerf hit pretty hard. If you spec entirely into bow, yeah you'll do good things, but Gu, Fi, Hr, and Katana Br can probably do better.

Bow has its niches. It's far from awful. It's just not great in my eyes.

If you're trying to be a tryhard top dps parsing elitist, then outside of niche situations, just use something better I feel.

Granted, I can easily be proven wrong, but the videos of Bow are a more scarce than before.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Well, that's just how I feel about the weapon. Banish nerf and SB0 nerf hit pretty hard. If you spec entirely into bow, yeah you'll do good things, but Gu, Fi, Hr, and Katana Br can probably do better.

Bow has its niches. It's far from awful. It's just not great in my eyes.

If you're trying to be a tryhard top dps parsing elitist, then outside of niche situations, just use something better I feel.

Granted, I can easily be proven wrong, but the videos of Bow are a more scarce than before.
    Bow actually is in a better place that it has ever been. The massive buff to PAs combined to power creep pretty much offset most of the nerf-batting they did to banish, so you do more damage with it than ever before. Add to that all the relevant buffs to bow mobbing PAs (yes Bow can finally mob, it's supbar for sure, but at least it can somewhat, compared to how you felt before the buffs to Million Storm, SB0 and gravity point)

That being said, Bow has been in the dumpster for a while. It only got some footage before because raid bosses where actually somewhat nice to bow, compared to Dragon, which couldn't be more of a middle finger to the weapon at this point. The fact that Bow builds, even without RA sub, rely so heavily on weakpoints and setups, when the game is so fast and weakpoints so scarce just makes it feel out of place. If Omega Loser does come back with old head multiplier on head, you can bet my ass Bow footage will magically be found again.

If you want footage of one of the few remaining bow users out there tho

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Bow actually is in a better place that it has ever been. The massive buff to PAs combined to power creep pretty much offset most of the nerf-batting they did to banish, so you do more damage with it than ever before. Add to that all the relevant buffs to bow mobbing PAs (yes Bow can finally mob, it's supbar for sure, but at least it can somewhat, compared to how you felt before the buffs to Million Storm, SB0 and gravity point)

That being said, Bow has been in the dumpster for a while. It only got some footage before because raid bosses where actually somewhat nice to bow, compared to Dragon, which couldn't be more of a middle finger to the weapon at this point. The fact that Bow builds, even without RA sub, rely so heavily on weakpoints and setups, when the game is so fast and weakpoints so scarce just makes it feel out of place. If Omega Loser does come back with old head multiplier on head, you can bet my ass Bow footage will magically be found again.

If you want footage of one of the few remaining bow users out there tho

I'll take your word for it then. I'll check out the video and see what's what.

Do i have to stand in a specific place to get the double-tick on penetrating arrow when aiming at the dragons face?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Do i have to stand in a specific place to get the double-tick on penetrating arrow when aiming at the dragons face?
    Yeah and that's true for pretty much every double hitting pene arrow. It's boss-dependent but it's often around two steps away from what you're hitting