Page 555 of 576 FirstFirst ... 55455505545552553554555556557558565 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Just wondering since you play FiBr. What’s your damage on counters.
    Absolute garbage.

Counter Bonus is unfortunately main class only. Which is really dumb. Gear Boost being main class only is also really frustrating lol.

LB cannot even begin to salvage the abysmal damage that is my counter. No PP regen and shit damage is awful lmao.

Opinion on BrFi Bow/Katana or even Bow-only BrFi?

Quote Originally Posted by millefeuille View Post
    Opinion on BrFi Bow/Katana or even Bow-only BrFi?
    I'd opt for Bow only BrFi over Bow/Katana because Bow/Katana hybrid is heavily gimped, regardless of what message sega is sending with Braver Combination.

That being said, if you're thinking of running BrFi Bow only, I'd prob just suggest BrSu Bow because it has higher average damage, and probably overall damage without the need for TAJA making PA rotations complex as shit.

BrSu Bow however only works for bossing so if you want a mobbing build, prob just stick to BrHu bow or BrRa bow. BrRa has higher single target damage for bossing bu on average is still relatively close while being more stressful, harder to fuck up, and just all around more punishing, and unless the target has wind resistance, Zanverse is basically BrSu's ez access WB as they both have the same overall multi.

Those are my thoughts though. I'm willing to elaborate more on BrFi bow on request, but I kinda dont think its necessary if you take a good hard look at how practical and impractical the multis are in combination with how bow is traditionally used.

Could someone explain the effect of Kazami-no-tachi's potential better?

In what ways Is the S4 from atra katana any different?

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    I'd opt for Bow only BrFi over Bow/Katana because Bow/Katana hybrid is heavily gimped, regardless of what message sega is sending with Braver Combination.

That being said, if you're thinking of running BrFi Bow only, I'd prob just suggest BrSu Bow because it has higher average damage, and probably overall damage without the need for TAJA making PA rotations complex as shit.

BrSu Bow however only works for bossing so if you want a mobbing build, prob just stick to BrHu bow or BrRa bow. BrRa has higher single target damage for bossing bu on average is still relatively close while being more stressful, harder to fuck up, and just all around more punishing, and unless the target has wind resistance, Zanverse is basically BrSu's ez access WB as they both have the same overall multi.

Those are my thoughts though. I'm willing to elaborate more on BrFi bow on request, but I kinda dont think its necessary if you take a good hard look at how practical and impractical the multis are in combination with how bow is traditionally used.
    I overall agree with this, but just my opinion from playing various bow builds.

BR/FI actually fares very decently on Ultimate type of quests, mainly because it has very nice TAJA options for mobbing (Gravity, Bomber 0 and Million Storm just rotate well into each other). Additionally most bosses are far too nervous, small and mobiles to even hope to get double hit penetrating arrow or master shot spam, which gives the actual inferior TAJA combos a chance to shine (like Master > Nemesis or Kamikaze > Bomber) while also giving you a few nice wise stance windows. It still offers very little compared to BR/HU but it's more than enough to be considered viable, and still is far better at mobbing than BR/SU or BR/RA (I don't really like the all-or-nothing nature of Standing Snipe and Weak Hit when it comes to mobbing, but that's probably just me)

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Could someone explain the effect of Kazami-no-tachi's potential better?

In what ways Is the S4 from atra katana any different?
    Atra only has half the potential, since Kazami also passively builds gear until release, and builds it even faster when holding guard

I enjoy this class too much to let it go. FeelsBadMan

I enjoy this class too much to let it go. FeelsBadMan
    Meanwhile against dragon rematch... :P

Do not hate me, I just saw that image a while ago and it made me laugh xd

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    Meanwhile against dragon rematch... :P

Do not hate me, I just saw that image a while ago and it made me laugh xd
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

man i never even took FiBr into rematch CantWakeUp

and LBI exists now wyd
    Last edited by GHNeko; May 19, 2018 at 12:06 AM.

Absolute garbage.

Counter Bonus is unfortunately main class only. Which is really dumb. Gear Boost being main class only is also really frustrating lol.

LB cannot even begin to salvage the abysmal damage that is my counter. No PP regen and shit damage is awful lmao.
    Feelsbadman

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Feelsbadman
    that being said if you put in the work and effort, you're rewarded lmfao