Page 557 of 576 FirstFirst ... 57457507547554555556557558559560567 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    31.6m endless XH solo BrHu
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/292757599
    good stuff dude, I'm trying to get back into BR again. youre making it look way too easy

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    good stuff dude, I'm trying to get back into BR again. youre making it look way too easy
    it's taken many, many runs of practice and strat changes to get endless to be as consistent as it is for me now. that 31m run also requires some luck too. good luck tho

How much satk should br/hu aim for at end game? I saw a bo/hu with 5.1k satk and I'm only at 3k. With better affixes I can't imagine breaking even 4k.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokai View Post
    How much satk should br/hu aim for at end game? I saw a bo/hu with 5.1k satk and I'm only at 3k. With better affixes I can't imagine breaking even 4k.
    i hit 5k pretty easily with kazami. what's your gear/skill tree like?

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i hit 5k pretty easily with kazami. what's your gear/skill tree like?
    Skill Tree

I'm returning after 3 years, so my gear is outdated. I'm using the 14* anniversary katana with default affixes, saiki set with +75 s-atk each, and my rings are only +1. I can see why I'm missing out on 1k satk, but not 2k.

Not using S Atk from Hunter tree is a good place to start. Maybe they're including katana gear, if not, crazy affixes?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Not using S Atk from Hunter tree is a good place to start. Maybe they're including katana gear, if not, crazy affixes?
    O, maybe. I thought the screenshot of the bo/hu I saw was in lobby, but it was probably in field.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokai View Post
    Skill Tree

I'm returning after 3 years, so my gear is outdated. I'm using the 14* anniversary katana with default affixes, saiki set with +75 s-atk each, and my rings are only +1. I can see why I'm missing out on 1k satk, but not 2k.
    skill tree alone is 225s-atk which, with team tree, drink, shifta, and katana gear is basically 500s-atk. just to be sure, did you have katana gear active?
    besides that, yes your gear is a big contributor as well.

Is it still worth putting points into snatch step at all anymore with the discount first blood skill everyone gets? Sure it doesn't work for step attacks... but that's really it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Is it still worth putting points into snatch step at all anymore with the discount first blood skill everyone gets? Sure it doesn't work for step attacks... but that's really it.
    Heard it doesnt work with Fury JA combo so if you're subbing Hu its still worth picking up.
    Alternatively we wait another whole month for the addition of Step JA,Step Jump,Air Reversal and Just Reversal Just Attack, because giving those this month is just too difficult for sega.
    Spoiler!