Page 561 of 576 FirstFirst ... 61461511551558559560561562563564571 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 5755

been seeing some archers running around with rifle and partizan s4, wonder if it's worth using on an archer build? hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    #buffchasemore

Master is accurate (for all hits) at point blank and when it is no longer fanned out (because it fans out a bit at the start before homing in). I want to say... roughly 2.5 dive rolls before it’ll look like a single arrow?
    Oh, so either point blank or long range makes all arrows hit but mid range means they miss?

BTW is there a good S4 for an Atlas (Ex) bow besides HP leech? The original bow s4 is a poor joke with 3% compared to Offensive Intent having an unconditional 2% (or even 3% as s1) and various other ssa having 3-4%.

The only decent S4 not tied to a specific weapon or class seems to be HP leech.
    And considering I use the HP Leech s4, Million Storm / Torrential Arrow make it proc a lot right? Million Storms dps seems pretty decent, if losing to Bomber, how about Torrential, is it in any way decent for mobbing?

Feels like Gravity > Torrential is still sorta ineffective cause even with buff it's still only very briefly active after you charged Torrential and in a good mpa mobs may well die before charging Torrential if you use Gravity first.

Quote Originally Posted by midend View Post
    been seeing some archers running around with rifle and partizan s4, wonder if it's worth using on an archer build? hmm..
    I would say the Rifle S4 works well as a Br/Ra since it gives you knockback protection while you are procing Standing Snipe, thus reducing the worry of some stray attack screwing your positioning up by launching you.
    The formula for the Partizan S4 is (Maximum PP - 120) Χ 0.1 [%], and it applies to natural PP recovery, attack PP recovery, and PP cost, so its use is entirely dependent on your max PP (for example, with 200PP it is an 8% modifier).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 16, 2019 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I would say the Rifle S4 works well as a Br/Ra since it gives you knockback protection while you are procing Standing Snipe, thus reducing the worry of some stray attack screwing your positioning up by launching you.
    The formula for the Partizan S4 is (Maximum PP - 120) Χ 0.1 [%], and it applies to natural PP recovery, attack PP recovery, and PP cost, so its use is entirely dependent on your max PP (for example, with 200PP it is an 8% modifier).
    Thanks but I only ever use BrHu with avg stance cause I hate tps mode and suck at it.
    And the partizan s4 is pathetic compared to any Radiant Grace. S4 is so "special" there is only a single weapon type that has it yet a lot of them are pretty trashy =/

I'd rather get something convenient like HP leech than a boost so small it's like s1-3 or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks but I only ever use BrHu with avg stance cause I hate tps mode and suck at it.
    And the partizan s4 is pathetic compared to any Radiant Grace. S4 is so "special" there is only a single weapon type that has it yet a lot of them are pretty trashy =/

I'd rather get something convenient like HP leech than a boost so small it's like s1-3 or worse.
    Technically, I wasn't actually responding to your question, rather giving the specifics to midend as to why he might be seeing people run around with the rifle and partizan S4s.
    My general opinion is the same as yours in that I find HP leech to be the most useful for the majority of Atlas weapons (the exceptions being things like the Talis S4 on a Rod as Fo/Te to proc the lv85 charge reduction faster, or the speed increase for the Wand with its S4).

8% at 200pp is garbage. thanks for the info.

Are DEX Mags fine for using as a Braver still? Kinda accidentally leveled DEX before reading up on anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguelight View Post
    Are DEX Mags fine for using as a Braver still? Kinda accidentally leveled DEX before reading up on anything...
    Since Braver Mag now converts DEX at a 100% rate into S- and R-ATK, a full DEX mag is great for a Braver, but it is useless for every other class except Bouncer.

Quote Originally Posted by midend View Post
    8% at 200pp is garbage. thanks for the info.
    The formula is (x-120)*.01.
    So at 220pp its 10% 240 is 12%. It has potential to be quite good with high end gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Since Braver Mag now converts DEX at a 100% rate into S- and R-ATK, a full DEX mag is great for a Braver, but it is useless for every other class except Bouncer.
    Hm, is there an "all-around" option for all classes, then? I mean, Braver is most likely going to be my main class unless the new one is interesting enough, but if I can find some sort of middle ground just in case...