Page 565 of 576 FirstFirst ... 65465515555562563564565566567568575 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Ah, thanks.
    Just tested it and Guren fills the gauge by like 30% if gear isn't active but only by like 5% is active and Asagiri refills so little it looks like it doesn't refill at all.

Guess I'll stick to my Kazami then, the dps loss from having to constantly losing gear or constantly spamming Kazan Nadeshiko t0 / holding it for a good while to refill gear sounds pretty bad and is probably at least as much if not more than the dps I gain from using LS Katana.
    Well, was gonna use LS dbs anyway so fine with me.
    what level is your katana gear guard ring? it sounds like it's lv1 which has very bad gear decay when released. get it to at least lv10

All my rings are lvl 20.
    When I had the issue it wasn't just once, it was during several quests spread over an entire day.

I just tested it again and it got seriously weird.
    At first I tested in normal forest and during gear release neither Guren nor Asagiri nor Kazan Nadeshiko T0 could maintain gear.
    Then I tested again in XH forest and suddenly all pas refilled a large chunk of gear during release and maintaining it was really easy.

Then I tested a 3rd time in the Harukotan TA in normal and Guren and Kazan Nadeshiko T0 refilled less than in XH but it was still possible to maintain gear, yet Asagiri filled as little as before and wasn't even able to slow down gear depletion.

I have a real knack finding the weirdest bugs -_-

A while back I had a bug where sat cannon did about 20% damage for a day and the next day it was back to 100% damage (same equipment / build, same quests, same difficulty).

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    All my rings are lvl 20.
    When I had the issue it wasn't just once, it was during several quests spread over an entire day.

I just tested it again and it got seriously weird.
    At first I tested in normal forest and during gear release neither Guren nor Asagiri nor Kazan Nadeshiko T0 could maintain gear.
    Then I tested again in XH forest and suddenly all pas refilled a large chunk of gear during release and maintaining it was really easy.

Then I tested a 3rd time in the Harukotan TA in normal and Guren and Kazan Nadeshiko T0 refilled less than in XH but it was still possible to maintain gear, yet Asagiri filled as little as before and wasn't even able to slow down gear depletion.

I have a real knack finding the weirdest bugs -_-

A while back I had a bug where sat cannon did about 20% damage for a day and the next day it was back to 100% damage (same equipment / build, same quests, same difficulty).
    i have never experienced a bug with katana gear like this after thousands of hours of gameplay. it would help if you could record so i can see what's happening. just based off what you said, the differing factor is that you had trouble maintaining gear in normal difficulty, but not XH difficulty. things die instantly in normal, so you aren't getting many hits in meaning gear decays. i can't say for certain without seeing though

A friend of mine wants to play Braver bow, can someone give me a good build for bow?

When the bug happened the first time it was in XH, triggers as well as LQ (iirc Revelry).
    And next time I'll encounter something like this I'll record but for now the bug is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    A friend of mine wants to play Braver bow, can someone give me a good build for bow?
    Bow is not really a great weapon to main. Should warn him about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    Bow is not really a great weapon to main. Should warn him about that.
    just because kamikaze spam is bad does not mean the weapon is bad

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    just because kamikaze spam is bad does not mean the weapon is bad
    It is good for some things, soso for other things. Probably will have a better time picking up another weapon to main.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    It is good for some things, soso for other things.
    Good job, you described every weapon ever, except for maybe TMGs. Here's some of those "good things":
    1. Bow has the longest range on normals, capable of sniping towers on the other side of the map.
    2. Normal attacks in rapid shoot restore a total of 90 pp per charged normal.
    3. SB-0 is great for pre-nuking mobs on spawn and even has easy access to head hitboxes to proc weak stance.
    4. Penetration arrows has a double hit mechanic at certain positions, Banish+7x Penetration is one of the highest burst dps in the game. Bow on Persona has one of the fastest clear times, second to only GuFi's

The main drawback keeping bows from god-tier is the insane pp requirements and horrible downtime on rapid shoot cooldown. Telling people to fuck off from a weapon/class without giving a good reasoning is just straight up terrible for diversity.

Main reason is that bow is not great in endless quest/masquerade which is a big part of end game content I think.