Page 569 of 576 FirstFirst ... 69469519559566567568569570571572 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 5755

Ra sub has the highest possible damage potential, but you need to be a in a situation where you don't take much damage or have support and get to stand still and hit a weak point. Ph would be a much better choice if you want to use Genon Ain.

As for builds, you can just max all of the bottom of the skill tree for Ph and all the bow abilities for Br easily, but it sounds like they are going to clean up the tree in the "near" future, so you can max for bow and katana at the same time. You can sort of do it now, just without maxing one of the charge bonuses for one of the stances, but that's not a big deal for the bow part anyway since you typically spam uncharged abilities after banish arrow.
    Forever after the immortal beloved...

Would Mysterious Strike be a better SSA over Radiant Response for Atlas Ex Kat on BrPh? Post update there's a lot of leftover SP on BR tree even after grabbing bow stuff that I'm considering getting the crit skills to offset the 50 penalty on Mysterious Strike
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Would Mysterious Strike be a better SSA over Radiant Response for Atlas Ex Kat on BrPh? Post update there's a lot of leftover SP on BR tree even after grabbing bow stuff that I'm considering getting the crit skills to offset the 50 penalty on Mysterious Strike
    you'd need at least 250pp to take advantage of it, otherwise, it's not worth it

So how is hybrid now. I'm guessing you'll still need to pick a weapon to main. Affixing both attacks seems expensive and ending up gimping both weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinDeer View Post
    So how is hybrid now. I'm guessing you'll still need to pick a weapon to main. Affixing both attacks seems expensive and ending up gimping both weapons.
    Affixing is not the reason for that. Due to stat inflation attack stat affixes matter less and less as the weapons get stronger but what does matter are the subclass multipliers and there is still a lack of Subclasses that treat Katana and Bow equally well. With Star being a pure Striking class (with some Tech damage from Wand) I highly doubt that'll change soon.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    what does matter are the subclass multipliers and there is still a lack of Subclasses that treat Katana and Bow equally well. With Star being a pure Striking class (with some Tech damage from Wand) I highly doubt that'll change soon.
    Ph and Hu sub are both very viable for katana and bow. Ra sub on Bow only outclasses the other two on excessive amounts of weak points. Ph sub gives bow much better pp recovery(135 pp/charged shot) meaning you only need 2 charged shots to go from 0 to max pp instead of the usual 3. BrPh katana trades ~5% PA damage for better counters, better gear management and pp recovery. BrPh Bow has the 2nd fastest GoC clear time and Katana isn't far behind I really don't see subclasses being an issue at all

Ph and Hu sub are both very viable for katana and bow. Ra sub on Bow only outclasses the other two on excessive amounts of weak points. Ph sub gives bow much better pp recovery(135 pp/charged shot) meaning you only need 2 charged shots to go from 0 to max pp instead of the usual 3. BrPh katana trades ~5% PA damage for better counters, better gear management and pp recovery. BrPh Bow has the 2nd fastest GoC clear time and Katana isn't far behind I really don't see subclasses being an issue at all
    Well then affixes aren't an issue either because the difference between All attack affixes and single attack affixes on Units basically boils down to like a 5% dps difference in the most extreme scenarios and if you are using a Astral/Ether/Mana/Returner build (which are very doable now since ability 4s protection is a thing) there is no tradeoff at all.

GoC isn't a very good measurement of subclass usage considering the mother arms and deus dragon's are not weakpoints. for the large majority of content, weakpoints are accessible, meaning ra sub will be better.

Meh.
    Was really hoping for katana's S5 to be based on Kazami but instead it's based on Rengoku >_>
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Dec 26, 2019 at 06:11 PM.

But the S4 is based on Kazami...?