Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default 1st Anniversary Bingo Event Progress

We've hit a brickwall. There is no extra bingo card after the current ones available and points have hit a brick wall after Utterly Profound. The next hurdle will more then likely jump 400k again. Which I fear is completely out of reach. Don't even think about dudu that isn't happening period.

Unless of course Sega gives us another bingo board on the 26th maintenance.

if not

PANIC

So make sure you finish your bingo boards cause every bit helps, I'm really looking forward to an entire week of 100% meseta, rare, exp up but at this rate, its probably not going to happen

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Don't worry, datamine shows one of the stamps we get requires to complete the burning rangers EQ so we'll get one next week most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Don't worry, datamine shows one of the stamps we get requires to complete the burning rangers EQ so we'll get one next week most likely.
    You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to having that song looped in my speakers for eternity.
    Also, thanks for the info Mag!

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

At least its more bearable then 24/7 Escape from the City in the lobby...It's a nice song sure but I already grew tired of it >:

Edit: Also isn't a bingo card char bound? In that case I might just play Lyaela and do it over on her again for extra points.
    Last edited by Ce'Nedra; Jun 20, 2013 at 04:54 AM.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Still trying to finish up the bugged 2nd bingo card on my newman main, the XQ one still won't clear up after like i've done 60-80 floors, i have nobody to help on the forest AQ one atm, already cleared the first board on my cast in nearly a day and some of the 2nd board on my cast as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Edit: Also isn't a bingo card char bound? In that case I might just play Lyaela and do it over on her again for extra points.
    Yep, each char has its own bingo card.
    Last edited by Aeris; Jun 20, 2013 at 05:34 AM.

I have a feeling we have around 150k points unaccounted for due to Bingo Bugs.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, we likely get up to the Green Puyo Mag Device, whether that may be due to SEGA giving us more bingo cards or them skewing the needed numbers.

The Dudu bonuses however...

P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I cannot finish my 2nd Bingo card, as I do not have any other class besides FI and HU above 30.....or 20....or 10, and I'm not leveling a class I'll never play again for one singular incident.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I cannot finish my 2nd Bingo card, as I do not have any other class besides FI and HU above 30.....or 20....or 10, and I'm not leveling a class I'll never play again for one singular incident.
    All of my characters are pure, making it impossible for me to finish anything more than 2 rows and 3 columns on the second board.

What a fucking stupid thing to put on the damn board, penalizing players who don't put everything on one character. Even more fucking stupid when you consider that I paid money for these characters while the people who stick with one are the ones who are being cheap. Fuck you, SEGA.