Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Of course you can.
    Just setup your own private server and connect locally.

Easier said than done.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

As far as i know, in theory yes, but not very practical because need advanced knowledge on enabling it and lot of work too. The stuff isnt "open", the source is protected and in term someone trying to enable it they will have to find the key and open the door first and then creating a lot of missing software. Of course a dev is trying to avoid those events to happen so they hide the key as good as possible and are trying to store many of the data server side only. Because the game isnt created in order to make as many user happy as possible. Its mainly here in order to generate as much bucks as possible and the mentality "on how to create the bucks" is the key on how the stuff is finally executed. Its not necessarely the mentality with the highest level of being consumer-friendly. Because majority of consumers tend to give more bucks in term they cant avoid certain matters (so the general consumer mentality is another key factor). Could continue telling more of it but it would become a bit unpleasant so i wont bother.

So the theory is somewhat very unfitting with practical means and i hope you get the stuff sorted somehow so you can enjoy PSO2 aswell. On top of that i do believe that PSO2 is more fun playing together in a huge community so, i do absolutly understand the wishes for as many options as possible but ultimately going online is almost a "must".
    Last edited by Xenobia; Jun 29, 2013 at 11:25 AM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

It will happen. Just a matter of when.