Page 1 of 356 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default PSO2★Fashion★thread

★Welcome to PSO2 Fashion Thread! ★

This thread is dedicated to the fashion of PSO2 and a platform for everybody to show their design.
    Because we were having a change of leadership, a new thread has been started by the new leader. The old thread was closed but can still be found here:
    PSO2★Fashion☆Thread♣

★Fashion Spotlight of the Month★

Since our thread was so well liked and visited we started the Fashion Spotlight and we will keep doing this little mini-event further on.

These spotlight winners will be saved in a PSOW gallery. The idea is to choose one fashion picture from this thread each month which shows a good sense fashion, the same picture will be also shown with no spoiler-box in the first post to be recognized as fashion spotlight of the month.

Participation: every pictures that gets posted here in this thread is considered automatically participating for the spotlight. However, we will resize the picture to be within 1024x size in wide, so that we could be able to put it on the first page without resizing it.

Score: The scoring of the pictures is about the Style and combination of the characters as a whole, including face, body, hair, clothes & parts, unit, weapon, pose, and background. Photoshop will not be judged in the process, meaning it has no impact on the entries. Any picture fulfilling the criteria gets a chance in the spotlight and will be chosen by a team of judges from the Phashion group. Judges will change every month so in the case of a participating member there will be no conflicts. Though our goal is to keep the winners someone not part of our group.

Fashion Spotlight

Fashion Spotlight of November.

Congratulation to Radical Dreamer:

General Thread Rules:
    1 The purpose of this thread is to bring the most out of PSO2’s unique and stylish fashion. You can post pictures related to character and weapon model here in your own way.
    2 The limit size to show picture is 1024px in wide. If you have larger picture than that, you should put on spoiler-box. Generally, it gives better result if you crop your character from large background.
    3 Any comments and critics related to pictures are welcome, but please try your best to tell your opinion in a polite manner. Please do not cause any flaming to any individual inside this thread.
    4 Please try to not get Off-Topic, this thread is for fashion and should be reserved for pictures and conversations about it.
    5 Please refrain yourself from posting any battle-orient pictures or status orient pictures. (show off big number, or “I got rare item”) That kind of picture will be moved to Screen Shot Thread.
    6 No hentai.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayara
    What is a Hentai post Tenebris?

• Taking a snap purposefully to show off the panties or the breasts of a character (The clevage shot, bending into the viewer kinda thing. )
    • Inappropriate SA (involving things like racism, nudity, sexual action etc)
    • Photos illustrating or implying sexual behaviors of your own or others characters (This will include a direct shot of the crotch during Dance6)
    • Allowing the salon glitch to show off your character entirely nude or 99% nude
    This is neither a contest nor a competition. It's a place to express your fashion to everybody and talk about it!

Now have fun and enjoy your time here~
    Last edited by TenebriS; Dec 28, 2013 at 11:48 AM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

New outfit made with the help of Gigawuts (The arms were my idea >_<) <3 And he wanted to get in on my fashion shots so Im like "Why the hell NOT?!"

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

My Caseal wearing fleshie only clothes?

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Jul 4, 2013 at 11:38 AM.

New phashion thread! How exciting, I hope this one will become even greater than the last one! I look forward to all the new fashion and all the characters that will be shown here!

Congrats to Pooky for winning the fashion spotlight!

To start off, some screens of Faye!

Spoiler!
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

We're still trying to get a Green, and blue member for our Sentai team(Maybe this weekend)www

Spoiler!
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

Filler shot
    Spoiler!

Oh wow! It's an honor to start the new Fashion Thread. Complete surprise, specially with the shot that won. I was just having fun! Tyvm! <3

Hooray for a new thread, and good job Tene for heading it up. Congrats, Pooky, for June :3

I'm positive for a new, up-to-date, thread. The old one did get around 450 pages after all, so I think it's a great idea to make new ones every once in a while, especially now when main ownership of the thread has passed on to TenebriS!

I hope to see loads of new phasion form all of 'ya~!

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Giving Lyaela some more attention lately since I haven't played with her in a long while. Decided to make some pics to show off the Kuna outfit and hair I so love on her~ I also love how the rifle matches her outfit perfectly :3

Spoiler!

Bonus pic~ DIE LOCKON!
    Spoiler!

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Lightbulb

I'm happy about this new thread. It feels more, uh, 'clean', I guess.

....and congrats, Miss Pooky. It was....well-deserved and stuff. ;_;

Bored, took pose images of a handful of outfits, old and new. Figured it was a decent way to make the first post in the 'new' Fashion Thread.

Spoiler!