Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    Default Fighter "balance" update

    http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=1784

    Apparent update coming in august which involves changing the power increase to PAs granted by Dagger Gear and also reducing the Hitstop on Knuckles.

    Has anyone else noticed this?
    Last edited by Rien; Jul 10, 2013 at 04:09 AM.

  2. #2
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,833

    Default

    noob question since I don't look into details that much, but what is ment with hitstop?

    Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

  3. #3

    Default

    Hitstop is the delay on animations when hitting stuff.

  4. #4

    Default balance changes for fighter coming in august

    something about twin dagger gear and about stophit on knuckles

    http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=1784

    how about those techer buffs SEGA
    edit: didn't refresh the forum before posting, can't delete this thread, derp
    P S O W
    (_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    noob question since I don't look into details that much, but what is ment with hitstop?
    Hitstop is one really prominent feature of the knuckles where you get a delay every time you hit something. If you were to just spam PAs and attacks in the air with a full Knuckle Gear, you'd notice you can fire off attacks really fast. However, in real combat you seem to just stop for a split second every time you land a hit.

    A good example would be max gear Pendulum Roll/Flicker Jab.

  7. #7

    Default

    Now we just need Flash Thousand to stop ruining its own combo and other PAs to get more reach.

  8. #8

    Default

    That's it? and a Dagger gear buff?

    Bravo SEGA.

    I don't think there's anyone actually working on PSO2.

  9. #9

    Default

    nothing about buffing the weaker Double Saber PA's? nothing about improving Daggers ground preformance a bit so its not a nitch weapon? though Knuckle hitstop reduction is a win. I don't like Knuckles
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

  10. #10
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Hitstop is one really prominent feature of the knuckles where you get a delay every time you hit something. If you were to just spam PAs and attacks in the air with a full Knuckle Gear, you'd notice you can fire off attacks really fast. However, in real combat you seem to just stop for a split second every time you land a hit.

    A good example would be max gear Pendulum Roll/Flicker Jab.
    I never really use these PA's I only kind of use Surprise Knuckle, Flash Thousand and Straight Charge (and occasionally Quake Howling to stun). I think I get what you mean though.

    Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Similar Threads

  1. Famous Quotes from your Online adventures
    By Daikarin in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Jun 22, 2002, 12:33 AM
  2. One-liners and Quotes
    By Samuel-Vimes in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Mar 10, 2001, 07:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •