Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Default Prefered weapon? weapon you wish you could use?

I think I did this a few years back, but we've picked up a bunch of new players since then. So I thought I would revive this topic for 2013 because I love PSO Weaponry!

with my main character being a FOmar, which I love, options are limited in melee, but I have become steady with the Soul Banish, or other sweep type weapons. They have gotten me out of so many tight situations. It is also my most commonly seen type of weapon online, beyond hard mode.

...wish I could use the Berdysh... >_> sniff.

Now I ask you. What are the weapons, or better yet, weapon strategies do you tend to use while playing? Do have a preferred weapon above all others? Are you seeking a weapon you know you would put to good use?

rangers, I know you love Snow Queen. FREEZE EVERYTHING. but what else?

Back with my Humar, I would love using demolition comet. This was mainly since I was a purplenum, and had a hard time finding any other feasible weapons for that class. I also enjoyed my Lk-14 combats.

Right now on my new Hucast, I love using both Chain Sawd and Red Sword, can decide which one I like more.

The best thing is when you hoard a bunch a lot of enemies together and attack them all in unison .

For weapons I look forward to getting, I really want Sinow Red's blades, as well as Berdysh.

If I had just one weapon to use that I can't use; it would have to be Dark Flow.

I mainly carry just 4 weapons.

Dark Meteor: This is my primary weapon With the ability to do both spread and pierce attacks; it's no wonder that I love this thing.

Snow Queen: Yeah, I know...nuff said. ()

Master Raven: When you know you need to stop something quick ()

Yamigarasu: For those that can't be defeated at range (damn lizards )

Unlocked Dark Flow on private servers (if this wasn't an option it would be TJS), Charge Gatlings, Diska of Braveman, Arrest Raygun, Demolition Comet, Arrest S-rank Slicer, unlocked Master Raven on private servers, S-reds Blades, Zalure S-rank Gun, unlocked L&K 38 on private servers (if this and Master Raven weren't options I'd probably use Charge Raygun or Red Handgun). These are all weapons I use or have a use on my Hucast. Something I would want would be a Black King Bar or Jizai to replace the Demolition Comet with.

With my RaCast, I perfered using the Vise machine guns for the luck boost. Hitting enemies with multiple critical hits while having Shifta casted upon you by a Mag is quite awesome.

Me as RaCast using these weps
    Baranz Launcher: this great for dealing fast damage I musty use this one
    L&K38 Combat: great way to kill dark fallz only use it on ep.1
    Mille Marteaux: great for doing ep.4 hunting and farming for weps and etc only on EP.4
    Rianov 303SNR-5: this my all time favorite and my prime and joy
    Dark Meteor: *private server only wep* but its cheat and overpower weapon but good for hunting super rare stuff on Ultimate mode XD but this my least favorite never hardly use on other quest

Excalibur: every day use on everything XD

As used a HUcast on PSO1:

1.Samba Maracas: (I kid you not, i played Samba de Amigo a lot on the D.C. , seeing this made my day! xD)

2.Crazy Tune: (that rockin' sound effect!)

3.Ruby Bullet: (White Knights anyone?)

4.Cross Scar: (Lighting bolt daggers are awesome)

5.Ancient Saber: (reminds me of the sword of the Legend of Zelda: Four Swords )
    Last edited by HIT0SHI; Jul 22, 2013 at 10:22 AM.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    As used a HUcast on PSO1:

1.Samba Maracas: (I kid you not, i played Samba de Amigo a lot on the D.C. , seeing this made my day! xD)

2.Crazy Tune: (that rockin' sound effect!)

3.Ruby Bullet: (White Knights anyone?)

4.Cross Scar: (Lighting bolt daggers are awesome)

5.Ancient Saber: (reminds me of the sword of the Legend of Zelda: Four Swords )
    I like your style!

I have the first two. Lost the ancient saber in a power outage while online.