Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting online

dude have ur exact problem, always had the game and never went online with it, dont wanna pay for adaptor tho.
    I never knew gc servers were still up till today...
    Last edited by imkenny999; Jul 15, 2013 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balter View Post
    So my options are:
    -Go to sketchy site and hope for the best trying to get Blue burst
    -Buy a broadband adapter for $40
    -Hack my Wii

And maybe in another 10 years PSO2 will come out! I think I'll just bide my time for now.

EDIT: Oh, how could I find out when the site for Blue Burst is ok to use?
    Yup, this analysis is pretty spot on I'd think.

There is more than one server for Blue Burst by the way. Actually.. there's probably a few dozen of them. As for any of them being ok to use (I know you meant the virus message that pops up on THAT site), well, that's all up to personal opinion. In complete honesty, to cut the bullshit out and go straight to the root, they're all as bad as the next, so take your pick.

I'm also interested in this, started on PSU then PSO2 now I want to go to PSO.

I'm assuming the Blue burst option is easiest so that's probably what I'll do.

Alright, I just downloaded PSO BB from a different source, but now I need to register it. Does the group via which I register determine which servers I have access to?

EDIT: This one guy on a fanpage for this one server is saying that all of the viruses and such have been cleaned up, but Google Chrome keeps giving the warning. Do you think it's safe to register there?
    Last edited by Balter; Jul 20, 2013 at 03:08 PM.
    Emerging from the depths after ten years of lurking.

The client you download determines which server you'll connect to. Unless you can access the files and change them to find a certain server, it won't really work as most servers have their own encryption and added extras.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I think ********s registration has been down for a while now actually. I dunno when it will be back up since the admin of that server is a lazy sack of shit that has vanished for months now.

Ended up modding my Wii after all :P Trouble is, how do I connect to the internet using the Wii? None of the resources I've found online have been any good. If someone could point my in the right direction I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks!
    Last edited by Balter; Jul 20, 2013 at 11:00 PM.

Just thought I'd update all of you that my attempts to get online (via the Wii) have been successful! Now I just need to figure out how the whole online world works :P Thanks for the help everyone!

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balter View Post
    Just thought I'd update all of you that my attempts to get online (via the Wii) have been successful! Now I just need to figure out how the whole online world works :P Thanks for the help everyone!
    Can't wait to see you online. Look for the Red FOmar with white hair.

TheSouthSideTy
    Sealab Underneath The Water {Oklahoma, United States}

Alright I Played PSO Ep 1 & 2 on gamecube quite some time ago, I just recently got my gamecube back but missing the adapter to get online. My friends have been telling my that you cant play PSO online on gamecube anymore, but from the looks of it you still can? I just want to get verification that you can still play PSO ep. 1&2 online before i go out and buy a new adapter.

Can anyone reply and let me know if you can or can't, if you can what would be the requirements to play online? It would be very much appreciated =) and if Online is still available I'm looking forward to playing with some of you =) It has been too long. haha